Ever since  took the NYC dessert scene by storm, eating raw cookie dough that won't make you sick has never been trendier. From adorable jars to grocery store buys to Insta-worthy cafés, gone are the days of devouring a package of Pillsbury dough and wondering if it's worth the risk (it always was, but still).The latest state to be blessed with a store dedicated to cookie dough: Maryland. Lucky for me, it's my home state. 

When and Where?

Cookie Dough & Co. is heading to Westfield Montgomery Mall in Bethesda, Maryland this July. The manager Dan Zhu told Bethesda Magazine that the café, which will be a kiosk, will be modeled like an ice cream shop.  The company's website says to look out for future locations in Northern Virginia and Washington D.C.

I'll Take Two Scoops Please  

Customers will be able to purchase scoops, cones, or pints at the kiosk.  There are a variety of tasty flavors, including classic chocolate chip, peanut butter, Oreo, unicorn, s'mores, and lemon drop.  In a unique twist, the café will have milk on tap to compliment the cookie dough.  Different toppings will include chocolate syrup and and edible glitter.

For DC, Maryland, and Virginia locals, or lucky tourists, this café is offering the perfect sweet treat this summer.