If you weren’t at Bigelow Bash this month, you missed one of Pitt’s most brilliant events in recent history: the food truck parade.

In years past, Pitt has hosted Bigelow Bash as a free outdoor concert for students. This year, eleven food trucks lined up on Bigelow Boulevard and handed out free food to hundreds of students (in addition to the free outdoor concert).

To whomever hatched the golden idea to bring food trucks to the Bash: Thank you. The world needs more people like you.

In case you missed the Bash (or if you were there and are hungry for more), here’s a list of superlative awards for some of the trucks that brought Bigelow Bash to the next level.

Campus Sweetheart: Pgh Crepes

Food Trucks

Photo by Santina Renzi

Pgh Crepes is a true campus crush here at Pitt. Despite months of walking past the tiny yellow stand en route to class, I had never tried a Pgh Crepe until this free one was handed to me at the Bash.

I never imagined that a crepe could be so monumental. Banana and Nutella wrapped in a thin little pancake sounds so simple, but this was seriously a game changer. Basically love at first bite.

If you are a Pitt student and haven’t tried a Pgh Crepe yet, you’re doing it wrong. Catch them on Bigelow Boulevard between the Cathedral and the WPU.

Life of the Party: Saucy Mamas

Food Trucks

Photo by Santina Renzi

I like this truck just for the name: Saucy Mamas. Who doesn’t want a saucy mama? Especially when the saucy mama cooks amazing Italian food on the go.

The mother-daughter team that recently started this truck served up saucy meatballs at the Bash that brought an authentic taste of Italy to the ‘Burgh. These ladies are definitely the kind of people I want at my next party.

Most Likely to Be President: Street Foods

Food Trucks

Photo by Santina Renzi

Street Foods brought their A game to Bigelow Bash, serving up mini pulled-pork sandwiches that smelled like heaven and tasted even better.

The guys behind Street Foods pride themselves on unique, innovative foods and create individualized menus for every event they cater. Clearly going above and beyond to stay one step ahead of the food truck game, Street Foods is the ideal presidential candidate.

Vote Street Foods 2015.

Most Popular: Burgh Bites

Food Trucks

Photo by Santina Renzi

Burgh Bites is the self-proclaimed “mobile bistro” of the city, riding around town in a bright blue truck that can’t be missed. They served up a taco-esque dish here at Pitt, because who doesn’t love tacos? The full Burgh Bites menu shows that these guys have style and offer creative versions of everyone’s favorite foods.

The Secret Genius: Pittsburgh Pierogi

Food Trucks

Photo by Santina Renzi

I have never had a pierogi, but the little dumplings seem seriously underrated, receiving little recognition for their apparent awesomeness. From what I could understand from people talking with mouths full of pierogis, they’re pretty delicious.

The Pittsburgh Pierogi Truck is hard to miss in bright red and yellow and has all kinds of awesome combos to fulfill all of your wildest pierogi dreams (because we all know pierogi fantasies are real).

Everyone left Bigelow Bash with wallets full and bellies fuller. Thank you, Pitt, for giving us free food and the perfect excuse for this guy to wear a morph suit.

Food Trucks

Photo by Santina Renzi

Food trucks are taking over college campuses everywhere and we’re not complaining: