YOLO 21 is one café every college student must visit. If you have just started college and haven’t visited it yet, chances are that you will in the coming months. And once you do, there’s no looking back. With its chic ambience, decor that pleases every college student and a reasonably priced menu, it never fails to impress. We bet you’ll pay it multiple visits before you realize you have fallen in love.

Here are 9 reasons you should visit YOLO 21, and we haven’t even included the Coldplay and Beyoncé music that plays in the background. You guessed it, all our reasons include food.

1. The creamy and cheesy Spaghetti Pesto that gets you drooling.

For someone who likes cheese, this Spaghetti Pesto with Classic Ligurian sauce – garlic, basil, pine nuts, olives and cheese (duh!) is nothing short of heaven.

2. The YOLO 21 Pizza which stays true to its theme.

Yolo 21

Photo by Aakanksha Joshi

This special pizza will have you publicly salivating. Period. Don’t say we didn’t warn ya! But peri-peri chicken, barbecue chicken, olives, onion, capsicum and tomato – this combination would do that to anyone. And of course, #yolo.

3. The vegetarian equivalent to YOLO 21 Pizza.

In an alternate universe where food could calm you down, this pizza would have been the ultimate pacifier…or is it already? #ComfortFood

Italian with a hint of Indian; this pizza with onion, capsicum, tomato and cottage cheese steals every vegetarian’s heart.

4. The sandwiches and their presentation.

Yolo 21

Photo by Aakanksha Joshi

Mushroom and cheese…aka heaven. The cheese got us #omnomnomnomnom-ing…

5. Blueberries at their best.

A photo posted by #Delhi_Foodie (@delhi_foodie) on Aug 10, 2015 at 5:09am PDT

Because there’s always room for desserts. And there’s definitely always room for a blueberry dessert.

6. Did someone say Banoffee Pie?

Yolo 21

Photo by Aakanksha Joshi

The pie had us head-over-heels cake-over-crust in love with it. The melt-in-the-mouth texture of cream along with the crunch of crust is heavenly. And the tastes of banana and toffee hitting your tastebuds one after the other are bound to give you a #foodgasm.

This dessert has to be one of the best YOLO 21 offers and must be tried by every dessert lover.

7. Grand Oreo Shake that does complete justice to the word ‘grand’.

Yolo 21

Photo by Aakanksha Joshi

Because Oreo + vanilla pods = one of the most creamy (and dreamy) milkshakes you’ll ever have.

8. Virgin Mojito that is no longer untouched.

Yolo 21

Photo by Nidhi Dayal

We know you need to drink all that food down. Virgin Mojito is your ultimate go-to drink to refresh yourself after a long and tiring day.

9. The menu that feels us.

Yolo 21

Photo by Kritika Narula

They get us. We’ll still emphasize upon that once again: Pizza is eternal; it is the only constant in life. Nothing could be more true.

You cannot afford to go through college and not savor these treats at YOLO 21. There, we said it.