So you’re down the shore, as the Jerseyans call it, and it’s not quite a beach day but not a day that you wanna spend at the outlets. Naturally, your first thought is: let’s get slizzard. But where? Lucky you, the Jersey Shore is packed with local breweries, just waiting for someone like you to walk in and get drunk. So let’s do it.

Beach Haus Brewery – Belmar

family bonding

A photo posted by @dukoffgmd on Jul 29, 2015 at 3:03pm PDT

Beach Haus has a bunch of different beers on tap which is dope since they’ve only been around since 2009. Flights are only $8 and their tasting room has tons of picnic tables, perfect for you and all yo frandz.

Belford Brewing – Belford

Happy Memorial Day everyone! Tried some new brews #VSCOcam #vsco A photo posted by Charlie Arnold (@covsly) on May 25, 2015 at 4:59pm PDT

Alright, so their name isn’t that clever but they make up for that in amazing beer. They have 5 core beers, 3 seasonal, and 3 holiday so should visit this brewtique year-round. And yes, they call it a brewtique – adorbz.

Cape May Brewing Company – Rio Grande

? #beertasting #capemaybrewco #finnacreb #famday

A photo posted by Danielle (@dlaw106) on Jul 7, 2015 at 11:24am PDT

Cape May Brewing is changing the game. With the largest and most accessible taproom in the state, they also are open every damn day to fulfill your craft beer needs. Keep an eye out: this brewery self-distributes to over 300 bars so you can say you knew them first.

Carton Brewing – Atlantic Highlands

Third wheeling with the beer masters. #dankydank @alex3939 @arminio91 A photo posted by Alyssa Arminio (@alyssa) on May 23, 2015 at 1:30pm PDT

A great brewery needs exceptional bartenders. Carton Brewery has ’em. Prepare yourself for some unique beers from the Panzanella to the Digger which is oyster-based.

Kane Brewing – Ocean Township

Flights #squaready

A photo posted by Ralph Brandi (@thereisnocat) on Jul 26, 2015 at 1:22pm PDT

Most of Kane’s beers are draft-based which is good for you, since drafts are easier to chug. Kidding, kidding. You’ll want to be sippin’ on their legendary IPA’s like the Head High and Overhead

Pinelands Brewing – Little Egg Harbor

Beer! #BEER #Pinelandsbrewing A photo posted by Elizabeth (@lizabiff) on Jul 24, 2015 at 2:56pm PDT

Pinelands is pretty unique as it is a nano-brewery, aka a brewery that only has one batch of beer brewed at a time. Your friend who is DDing will enjoy homemade birch beer and vanilla cream soda. #suckstobesober

Rinn Duin Brewing – Toms River

Flight at @rinnduinbeer #craftbeer #njbeer #jerseyshore

A photo posted by Jessica Infante (@jessinfante19) on Dec 26, 2014 at 2:49pm PST

Rinn Duin is a Cinderella story if I’ve ever heard of one: Father-daughter pair lose their jobs in the Recession and decide to fulfill their common dream of opening a microbrewery. Beautiful. With Irish influences, each beer has a story from the duo’s heritage.

Screamin’ Hill Brewery – Cream Ridge

?? A photo posted by @twodopesfromjersey on Jul 17, 2015 at 3:14pm PDT

Screamin’ Hill overlooks 100 acres of Bullock Farms making it by far the prettiest and most scenic brewery on our list. They use barley, wheat, and rye from their own family farm to make their beers. Their theme song is basically, “Upgrade U” by Beyoncé.

Tuckahoe Brewing Company – Ocean View

Hope to see you there tomorrow! #drinklocal #beer #craftbeer #hotsauce #hops #supportyourlocalbrewery @hopsaucefest

A photo posted by Tuckahoe Brewing Company (@tuckahoeco) on May 29, 2015 at 8:54am PDT

Three teachers and their architect friend decided to #YOLO it and open a brewery. Sounds like a freakin’ Disney movie (minus the whole drinking part). Tuckahoe has 8 brews so get drinkin’.