Maybe you couldn't go out on Saturday night. Maybe you could, and now you want to keep the party going. Whatever the case, these eight spots feature the best boozy brunches in Boston.

All of these restaurants have full cocktail and/or wine menus, but we highlighted the standouts options: the ones most likely to pump energy into a dreary-eyed crowd who spent last night teetering from bar to bar in the South End. Enjoy.

Area Four

pizza
Emma Noyes

The food: Wood-fired pizzas. Messy, egg-topped hashes. One semi-secret cinnamon roll that will ruin other cinnamon rolls for the rest of your life. Order them all. Go home happy.

The booze: Why settle for one brunch classic when you can have them all? "The brunch flight" at Area Four includes a mimosa, bloody Mary, cider & bitters, and Coffeehouse Porter to finish. 

Committee

salad
Emma Noyes

The food: Don't confine yourself to traditional "breakfast-y" options. Committee's Greek meze options shake up the brunch routine, such as the trio of tzatzikis above. 

The booze: Pair your meze with a champagne tray, which includes an entire bottle plus garnishes. Word on the street is that guest brunch DJs often spin tunes while you try not to spill on your tray.

Lincoln Tavern

The food: is incredible. The Tavern is famous for its fruity pebble pancakes and cinnamon brioche French toast. If you're not interested in early onset heart disease, however, the lengthy menu also includes egg dishes, salads, and wood-fired pizza. 

The booze: See the bucket behind those glittering stacks? That would be the “bucket of bubbles,” your chance to buy an entire bottle of Prosecco and pair it with orange, peach, or grapefruit juice.

Waypoint

vegetable, salad, parsley
Emma Noyes

The food: Seafood-based. If you're feeling adventurous, go for the snails & grits plate. If you're the non-fishy type, don't fear: the veritable vegetable mountain above only comes with dinner, but brunch patrons can choose veggie-only options like the buttermilk yogurt.

The booze: To liven up the Harvard Square brunch scene, Scelfo included bottle service mimosas on his list of brunch drinks.

MET Back Bay

The food: You don't even really need to order an entree to eat  (see above), but if you do, the Nutella-stuffed French toast is never a bad idea.

The booze: Yes, there is an entire burger skewered on top of that bloody Mary. In fact, MET has an entire menu dedicated to crafting the perfect bloody. Pick your alcohol, mix-ins, and toppings, and whip out your iPhone to Instagram that bad boy.

Coppersmith

tomato, pepper
Emma Noyes

The food: We wholeheartedly recommend the smoked brisket hash, which comes with sweet potatoes and an entire fried egg on top for pure, fatty, umami goodness

The booze: If you don't know the term "Southie Sundays," it's time to get educated. The best time for drinking in South Boston isn't Saturday night; it's Sunday afternoon, and it's Coppersmith's DIY bloody Mary bar.

Ward 8 

The food: Why should alcohol be limited to drinks? Ward 8's oyster shooters combine appetizer and bloody Mary with bloody perfection.

The booze: Once you've shot your fill, move onto one of their beautiful craft cocktails. And if you're still around the South End later that night, the restaurant transforms into a school of mixology, holding cocktail classes for $75/person.

GEM Italian Kitchen

The food: All of the brunch standards, plus Italian classics like chicken parm and pizza.

The booze: Two words: "Liquid Brunch." Let your imagination wander. Let it wander all the way to "Bottle Rocket," 2-foot-tall cocktails garnished with an entire bottle of champagne. Talk about boozy brunches in Boston, man.