The spicy salsa, crunchy taco shell and smooth guacamole makes Chipotle everyone's all-time favorite fast-food chain. However, when people say fast-food, the first thing that comes to mind is that it's unhealthy. But this may not always be the case, as there are ways to make Chipotle healthier. Hmm.. healthy Chipotle... maybe Chipotle's vegan menu?

Yes, you can make Chipotle healthy by making it vegan and skipping the sour cream, cheese, and meat. Even though some may not think it tastes the same, for the sake of clean eating, we must make sacrifices. So, the next time you are at Chipotle and are either following the new vegan fad or just want to eat a little healthier, here are some of Chipotle's vegan menu options you must try.  

1. Salad

Why not go green with this vegan salad at Chipotle? The salad is made up of of crispy lettuce, fajita vegetables, two kinds of salsa, roasted chili-corn and fresh tomato, some black beans, and topped off with chunky guacamole. And yes, we know guac is extra, but we promise it's worth it.

2. Burrito Bowl 

Lettuce indulge in this burrito bowl made with brown rice, roasted chili-corn salsa, fresh tomato salsa, black or pinto beans, fajita vegetables, and some sofritas if you really want to explore Chipotle's vegan menu. 

3. Taco 

Tacos from Chipotle's vegan menu are simply a must-do. Whether you want a flour or corn, hard or soft, tortilla, that's up to you. But just don't forget to add sofritas, shredded tofu tossed in cumin, chipotle spices, roasted poblano, and a mix of other spices. This menu item is a vegan's dream come true.

4. Burrito 

Wrapped inside a burrito are half a dozen vegan toppings and from pinto beans to white rice, to sofritas to romaine, you can have it all. But as an added bonus, for more flavor and aroma you should request the free cilantro that's found on their secret menu. 

5. Quesadilla 

Though this isn't part of Chipotles regular menu customers are often found craving a quesadilla. This is prepared by folding the burrito into half and voilà you have a vegan quesadilla from Chipotle ready. The best part is you have a vast array of fillings to choose from. 

6. Guac and Chips 

Gauc and chips is the ideal way to treat-yo-self to at Chipotle. Not only are they delicious and crunchy, but also the perfect way to cure your munchies. 

7. Nacho's

Nachos are an integral part of every Mexican meal, but sadly Chipotle doesn't offer them on their menu. However, they do have it as an option on their secret menu. To make them vegan you can top these chips with guac, tomato salsa, roasted chili-corn, black beans, fajita vegetables, and some red-chili. Thus, you will have another item for chipotle's vegan menu. 

So, the next time you are standing in the long queue and have a sudden urge to eat a little healthy or be trendy, be sure to order some of these of options from Chipotle's vegan menu.