New York City takes brunch as seriously as Montreal.

Recently my friends have been asking where to eat in New York and it brings back all the good memories this summer when I visited the city. New York City is definitely one of the best places to have brunch because they have plenty of amazing restaurants to choose from.

I understand that it is very frustrating to plan trips during midterms season because it is almost impossible to focus when all these amazing food photos are around. Therefore out of all those amazing brunch restaurants, I listed my top seven must-visit-again brunch restaurants to save some study time for you all.

Brunch

GIF Courtesy of http://fabricioh.tumblr.com/post/28307012438

Here are the best 7 insta-worthy and delicious brunches that you’ll want to go again.

1. The Butcher’s Daughter

Brunch

Photo courtesy of @anthonymgomez_ on Instagram

If you are looking for a light and healthy brunch, The Butcher’s Daughter is the place to go. Most of their dishes are 100% vegetarian and gluten-free. If you’re still full from the late night snack last night, you can also order a cup of smoothie or juice and sit there and enjoy the sunlight.

2. Two Hands Cafe

Brunch

Photo courtesy of @anniechiennn on Instagram

This was my first time trying an acai bowl and I absolutely fell in love with it. The decoration of the cafe is adorable. However I did line up for around an hour so I would suggest to go early in the morning. You can also take your acai bowl to-go if you are too lazy to wait.

3. Buvette

Brunch

Photo courtesy of @cityfoodie on Instagram

Buvette has two locations – one in New York and the other one in Paris. They are also open daily to 2am so if you could not make it to their brunch menu, give their dinner menu a try. They will not disappoint you.

4. Jack’s Wife Freda

Brunch

Photo courtesy of @jackswifefreda on Instagram

Jack’s Wife Freda also has two locations in New York. Unfortunately I did not get to try their brunch menu but I had dinner at the SoHo location. I was very impressed. Definitely on my top list to visit again for their brunch.

5. Chalait

Brunch

Photo courtesy of @chalaitnyc on Instagram

A perfect brunch place for matcha lovers. Chalait serves many kinds of matcha green tea beverages with breakfast and lunch. What can be better than this?

6. Sanctuary T

Brunch

Photo courtesy of @korneligaslunjski on Instagram

If you are looking for something sweet in the morning, Sanctuary T serves the best french toast. They are not just the regular french toast but crème brûlée french toast. They are open daily from 8 am and they also serve an afternoon tea menu from 3pm to 5pm.

7. Dudleys

Brunch

Photo courtesy of @eatingwithminnie on Instagram

Look at that pancake, please. This was one of the best pancakes I have ever tasted, and something special about Dudley is that they have delivery menu. They have four types of menus: All day, Brunch, Dinner, and Delivery. They also have many vegetarian and gluten free options.

I know you guys are all as excited as I am right now. If you are only going on a short trip to New York City, I hope you do not stress out because I know you want to go to every one of them.