Ladies and gentlemen, it’s the week we have been waiting for all year. Restaurant Week has come to the Triangle once again, and boy are we starving. To help you along your journey of the most delectable eateries in town, we have compiled a scientific, formulaic rating of our favorite menus. Indulge in three-course meals for the bargain price of $30 at dinner and just $15 at lunch. But you’ll have to hurry; these menus are only here for the week before they’re gone for good.

For the Sushi Aficionado

Basan Bull City Sushi

restaurant week

Photo courtesy of Triangle Restaurant Week

Sushi lovers rejoice! Head Chef Toshio Sakamaki is rolling out some unique creations just for you. Sashimi and avocado paired with risotto and hurricane rolls? Yes please.

Address: 359 Blackwell Street #220, Durham

Meals Offered: Lunch & Dinner

For the Best Deal

Fairview Dining Room at The Washington Duke Inn

restaurant week

You’ve gotta use those food points somewhere. Swing by for lunch between classes for only $15, or catch up with friends over a luxurious New York Strip dinner plate. That bread basket full of cheddar biscuits has never tasted more worth it.

Address: 3001 Cameron Blvd. Durham

Meals OfferedLunch & Dinner

For The Dietary-Restricted

Irregardless Cafe

restaurant week

Gluten-free? Vegan? Both? Irregardless has you covered. Try the vegetable polenta lasagna. Hearty meat eater? The smoked brisket is calling your name. It is well worth the trip to Raleigh.

Address: 901 West Morgan Street, Raleigh

Meals OfferedDinner

For a True Taste of the South

Primal Food & Spirits

restaurant week

Photo courtesy of Ben Roaman

This menu is Southern from head to toe. Start off with deviled eggs or dates…wrapped in bacon. Immerse yourself in a bowl of cheesy shrimp and grits. End the evening with a slab of lemon pound cake better than Grandma makes. You’ll have to be rolled out of the restaurant.

Address: 202 N Carolina 54 #107, Durham

Meals OfferedDinner

For the Carnivore

Bin 54

restaurant week

Steak, steak and more steak. Ranked one of the top 100 steakhouses in America, you’re really doing yourself a disservice if you don’t take advantage of Chef Kevin Draper’s expertly prepared menu this week. End your meal with a hand-fired creme brûlée, and that sounds like a perfect evening spent in Chapel Hill.

Address: 1201-M Raleigh Rd, Chapel Hill

Meals OfferedDinner

For the Cheese and Chocolate Fanatic (AKA Everyone)

The Little Dipper

restaurant week

Who says you shouldn’t play with your food? The Little Dipper is offering not only three, but FOUR entire courses of fondue. Dip, dunk and dive your way to happiness.

Address: 905 West Main Street, Brightleaf Square, Durham

Meals Offered: Dinner

For a list of all the restaurants participating in Triangle Restaurant Week 2015, click here.

Check out the different Restaurant Week menus from across the nation: