With new reports coming out from the FDA warning about the consumption of raw cookie dough, things might be looking pretty bleak for all you baking betches. But worry not, because I am here to turn those frowns upside down.

Introducing Unbaked Bar, a new online bakery based out of LA, that ships incredibly delicious cookie dough nationwide. And if you live in LA, they deliver! Unbaked Bar specializes in safe-to-eat raw cookie dough. With no eggs and heat-treated flour, this dough is ready to be eaten by the spoonful. Take that, FDA warnings.

Founder and owner, Olivia, has loved baking ever since she was a little girl. She grew up eating cookie dough right out of the bowl. And, in her teens when she wanted a puppy, she sold cakes in order to raise the money for one. You could say Olivia has always had a knack for sweets. After pursuing her lifelong dream of sports journalism and landing a coveted job with the NFL, she quickly realized the job was not all it was cracked up to be. And as football season ended, Unbaked Bar was born. So here are 6 reasons we’re all grateful for Unbaked Bar, and yes, we want to try them all.

The Monster

Unbaked Bar

Photo courtesy of Unbakedbar.com

Creamy peanut butter cookie dough mixed with chocolate chips, rainbow sprinkles, crunchy M&Ms, and salty walnuts. Cookie Monster would approve.

Cookies N Cream

Unbaked Bar

Photo courtesy of Unbakedbar.com

Sugar cookie dough and Oreos. That’s all.

S’mores Lovin

Unbaked Bar

Photo courtesy of Unbakedbar.com

Literally the perfect dough for summer.

Cookie Crunch

Unbaked Bar

Photo courtesy of Unbakedbar.com

Peanut butter, oats, and Oreos. Peanut butter lovers – rejoice.

Subscription Boxes

Unbaked Bar

Photo courtesy of Unbakedbar.com

This is a perfect gift for all the loved ones in your life. Be it for a birthday, an anniversary, or just because you feel like it, this cookie dough is everything.

Doggie Doe

Unbaked Bar

Photo courtesy of Unbakedbar.com

This is not a drill – pet-friendly cookie dough is real, people. The dough includes natural peanut butter, sweet bananas, and hearty oats. It’s not only a fun treat for our pups, it’s healthy for them, too.

And those are just six of the endless reasons to love Unbaked Bar. While there are several other signature flavors to check out, you can also create customizable dough.

Check out the website, UnbakedBar.com, for more flavors, and stay tuned for all the upcoming seasonal flavors. And be sure to follow Unbaked Bar on Instagram for daily creations.