Coupa Cafe… a coffee shop, a hangout spot, a lifestyle, a religion. It’s where you go to grab that hot cup of coffee, catch up with your freshman year roommate, and dish about the latest Stanford gossip. You can order waffles, chocolate mousse, sandwiches, and any hot drink that you desire.

But did you know that there exists a Coupa Cafe Secret Menu? Read this. Run to Coupa. Order these sneaky new faves

Dirty Elephant Vanilla Chai Tea Latte

Coupa Cafe

Photo by Tamara Mekler

Want a chai tea latte but need the caffeine boost? Dirty Elephant = vanilla chai tea latte with a kick of espresso. Pretty much bae.

Chai Frappuccino

Coupa Cafe

Photo by Tamara Mekler

Find yourself dreaming of an iced frappe version of Coupa’s famous chai tea? Just ask for a chai tea latte blended with some ice cubes. #YASSS. Nest level edition? Have a shot of espresso thrown in.

Coupa Bowl

Coupa Cafe

Photo by Tamara Mekler

Think acai bowl but with a Coupa smoothie as the base. Ask for a Coupa smoothie in a bowl with a handful of granola, strawberries, bananas, and a drizzle of honey. *drools everywhere*

Crepadilla

Coupa Cafe

Photo courtesy of budgetgourmetmom.com

Sounds weird, tastes delicious. A crepe with all the inside goodies of a cheesy quesadilla.

Green Mango Peach Latte

Coupa Cafe

Photo by Tamara Mekler

Not looking for the caffeine boost but want a nice warm drink before bed? Go to Coupa and order a frothy latte with a green mango peach tea base instead of coffee. Yes yes yes.

What are you waiting for? It’s time to change your Coupa experience… forever.

For more secret menu mind-blowing fun: