I get it. You want to sleep in after a night out, but you’re doing it wrong. If you wake up a little earlier and head down the Hill, you’ll discover the greatest part of Easton: the Easton Farmers’ Market. Believe it or not, it’s been around for two and a half centuries, so they are obviously doing something right here. So this Saturday, make sure to try out some of these stands.

1. Bank Street Creamery

farmers' market

Photo courtesy of lehighvalleylive.com

From your classic mint chocolate chip to the more adventurous Mexican chocolate diablo, Bank Street Creamery has you covered with any flavor you could imagine. Their store, as you guessed it, is on Bank Street, but every Saturday they have a stand waiting for you to try their flavors.

2. Aladdin

farmers' market

Photo by Emma Glubiak

For over 30 years, the Aladdin Restaurant has offered authentic Middle Eastern foods with Lebanese family recipes like falafel wraps, spinach pies, tabouli, and more. We recommend getting some hummus and pita to munch on as you explore the market.

3. Beechwood Orchards

farmers' market

Photo by Emma Glubiak

Craving that crisp crunch of an apple? Well, Beechwood Orchards has you covered with over twenty varieties of apples. Their award-winning cider is not something to miss.

4. Stone Oven Bakery of Apple Ridge Farm

farmers' market

Photo by Emma Glubiak

Along with selling amazing bread, the Stone Oven Bakery also has a great menu of pretzels and pot pies. If you have a sweet tooth, don’t forget to check out their baked goods featuring seasonal produce.

5. Valley Milk House

farmers' market

Photo by Emma Glubiak

If you’re a cheese lover (who isn’t?), you should definitely try out some samples at Valley Milk House. The stand offers a variety of local, handcrafted cheeses that are perfect for your next wine and cheese night.