Brunch is my favorite meal of the day! That is one of the many reasons why I love Prep & Pastry. If you have not been to this famous brunch spot in Tucson, then you are definitely missing out. Hopefully after reading this, you will realize that you need to go.

1. Drinks

prep

Photo by Caroline Solomon

Even though I am not 21, I have seen the drinks served here and they look amazing. From fruity mimosas to spicy bloody marries, you can not go wrong with one of their delectable cocktails. My dad claims it is one of the best bloody marries that he has ever had!

2. Pastries

prep

Photo courtesy of Shannon Dudley

Even though you may go to Prep & Pastry for brunch, there is not shame in taking home one of their homemade pastries to enjoy later. They offer a varied selection every day including croissants, doughnuts, and a combination between both, “dossants.” I enjoyed the Cadbury Cream dossant.

3. The Beni

prep

Photo By Caroline Solomon

One of Prep & Pastry’s most famous brunch items! Pork belly topped with asparagus, poached eggs, and herbed cheese hollandaise sauce. Your taste buds will thank you!

4. Menu Options

prep

Photo courtesy of Prep & Pastry

Whether you want breakfast, brunch, or lunch, Prep & Pastry has got you covered. Just plan your timing accordingly, so you can order from which menu you want. I guarantee you will find something on any  of the menus!

5. Location

prep

Photo courtesy of Prep & Pastry

Located just a few miles from campus, Prep & Pastry serves as the perfect getaway for a yummy meal off of your meal plan. In addition, the relaxing ambience and decor make you feel like you are not even in Tucson.

Overall, Prep and Pastry is my favorite brunch spot in Tucson because it offers a variety of options. I love its farm to table appeal and satisfying dishes! Go try it before you leave for the summer, you won’t regret it!