It’s no mystery that Cafe Gratitude located in both Hollywood and Venice has attracted the attention of LA locals as well as celebrities such as uber famous blogger Chiara Ferragni, who coins this restaurant as her favorite go to spot in LA.

But what is it about Cafe Gratitude that makes it so good? What makes it so irresistible is the fact that it’s vegan and trendy, but also delicious and satisfying. In other words, it’s so good it doesn’t make you miss meat at all.

Here are some reasons why you should be dining at a vegan restaurant, most importantly, why you should visit Cafe Gratitude ASAP.

No Animals Were Harmed in the Making 

Cafe Gratitude

Photo by Denisse Porras

Vegan food is not only free from animal cruelty, but it’s also completely free of any animal derivatives. So this is food you can feel good about. I mean, what’s not to crave about these delicious avocado hummus collard wraps? My fellow healthnuts would agree with me that these look so dang tasty.

Creamy, sweet, and rich ice cream

Cafe Gratitude

Photo by Denisse Porras

Crazy to think that a vegan ice cream that is rich and creamy could be made out of cashews and not regular dairy cream. This just comes to show that we must never underestimate the creaminess that comes with pureeing cashews, never. *Side note, their creative memos on their plates reeeallly make you think about what’s important in life.

Killer sandwiches made with plant-based protein

Cafe Gratitude

Photo by Denisse Porras

Not only is plant-based protein easier to digest and more bioavailable, but it’s also less rough on your stomach and it makes you feel light yet satisfied at the same time. Cafe Gratitude makes their own homemade version of a classic veggie burger with beets, grains, and beans. To die for. Period.

Healthy and authentic guac for the win

Cafe Gratitude

Photo by Denisse Porras

It’s so easy to order guac at a restaurant and in turn get an overly processed green mush that tastes somewhat like avocado. Cafe Gratitude is far from this. Their homemade guacamole tastes like real, fresh avocados mixed with raw onions, garlic, and tomatoes. Need I say more?

Key lime pie made from avocado

Cafe Gratitude

Photo by Denisse Porras

A pie made from avocado people. Although resistant at first, I took my first bite and fell in love. Never have I had a pie that creamy, fresh, tangy, and with no regrets. Was so good.

So if these 4 reasons don’t make you crave vegan food, I don’t know what will. It’s time we all jump on the bandwagon of vegan fare, I mean we are in Malibu amirite?

Check out more vegan cuisine: