With Pure Fare now operating under Houston Hall and Gia set to open up a juice section this summer, Penn students no longer have a shortage of places to get their juice and smoothie fix. Even still, there are plenty of places off-campus that offer more extensive and innovative menus. So as the weather gets warmer, check out these standout health huts:

Sip-N-Glo Juicery

Photo by Danny Goldenberg

A popular spot on 9th and South Street, Sip-N-Glo Juicery finally created a more campus-friendly location at 257 S. 20th Street. Sip-N-Glo offers fresh juices, smoothies and protein shakes, which are organized and described by both taste and benefits. It also offers monthly juice and smoothie specials. The Hangover Helper, made with pineapple, jalapeño, coconut water, celery, cilantro and lime, is a favorite. It is anti-inflammatory, full of electrolytes and extremely hydrating – aka perfect for after a night out.

Front Street Café

Photo courtesy of @daisygreengirl on Instagram

Front Street Café is a full-service restaurant and coffee/juice bar in Fishtown with indoor seating and an outdoor patio. Juices like the Firefly (carrot, pineapple, lemon, orange, ginger, turmeric) and smoothies like the Creamsicle (orange juice, vanilla, banana, agave, coconut) can be paired with creative, healthy and filling main meals. Front Street Café also serves wine and specialty cocktails made with their fresh juices and organic ingredients.

The Juice Merchant

Photo courtesy of @thejuicemerchant on Instagram

Located in Manayunk, the Juice Merchant is a bit more out of the way than some of the other establishments on this list. However, its extensive juice and smoothie menu makes it worth the drive. The Juice Merchant’s unique offerings include its seasonal infused waters such as watermelon rosemary water and strawberry basil water. It also serves whips that put Hip City Veg to shame. The Chocolate PB Whip comes with cacao powder, peanut butter, a frozen banana, almond milk and granola, and the Acai Superfood Whip is a delicious fruitier alternative.

P.S. & Co.

Photo by Danny Goldenberg

P.S. & Co. is a 100% vegan and organic café near Rittenhouse Square. In addition to full breakfast, lunch and dinner menus, P.S. & Co. offers an extensive selection of smoothie and cold-pressed juice options. If you’re looking to cleanse, you’ve come to the right place: the shop also has a variety of cleanses tailored to seasons, tastes and occasions. But the real attraction? Fresh, whole coconuts.

Stripp’d Juice

Photo courtesy of @strippdjuice on Instagram

Stripp’d has one of the more distinctive juice and smoothie menus in Philly. The Dan-The-Lion, for example, is a seasonal cold pressed juice made with dandelion green, bok choy, lemon, apple and parsley fennel bulb. Its smoothies (called “Stripps”) are nothing short of science: the Wired comes with nut milk, coffee, banana, honey, coconut oil, coconut meat, MCT oil, cacao nibs, cinnamon, coffee beans and sea salt. Stripp’d Juice also serves a standout Chipotle Guac Toast that is just as Instagram-able as the Avocado Smash from Bluestone Lane.