Good morning Upper East Siders, Jordyn here, "your one and only source to Manhattan's elite."

If you are a die hard GG fan like myself and ever wanted to attempt to live the extravagant lifestyle that the characters live, I am going to help you get one step closer. 

Here are the Gossip Girl character's favorite restaurants and which are worth the visit.

Socialista 

Aw, where little J’s b-day bash never got to happen. (Instead, Blair last minute switched it to Brooklyn and J gets caught red-handed with Hazel’s mom's Valentino.) Oh no, sounds likes a SWEET 16 to me. Too bad they never made it because the food is to die for.

I am totally guessing Jenny would order Socialista Mac & Cheese. Socialista is more of a club so there is live music, dancing, and an all-around great time, I completely get why Jenny wanted to celebrate her bday here—I would, too. 

Laduree

macaron, caramel, chocolate
Ana Cvetkovic

If you have a sweet tooth like me (or Serena and Blair), you would definitely find S and B chowing down on some french macaroons at Laduree. These are expensive but what else do we expect from these Manhattan elite?

There are many different box sizes with the smallest being six macarons in the box for $21. I know that sounds like a lot and believe me, it is, but if you want to splurge on a sweet treat, Laduree macarons are worth it. I promise.

Mamouns Falafel

sandwich, bacon, cheese, lettuce
Brandon Ewert
If you want to take a different route and mimic some of the places that Dan and Vanessa LOVE when attending NYU Mamouns is the place to go. Now, this is also a lot more affordable and really damn good.

Grab a sandwich to go for $3.75 (with falafel, hummus, etc) or, for $6.00, you can have a plate. Now that's what I like to call a deal. I would say Mamouns is the place to go if you are trying to become gossip girl but on a budget.

Butter

A photo posted by @butternyc on

Ever wanted to dine where Blair has attempted to make up with Chuck (get to scratch an itch she had), or stood up to little J? Butter is the classic restaurant that you would definitely find Blair and her posse on a (wtf) school night having drinks and dinner.

Ever wondered what they would order? I'm guessing the Di Palo burrata or the stuffed cherry peppers. Butter is owned by Food Network star and Executive Chef Alex Guarnaschelli, who uses greenmarket offerings to create a seasonal menu. 

The Met Steps

Last but not least, the famous Met steps where Blair and Serena share their morning breakfast with yogurt and gossiping. I know this is not a restaurant, but B and S were always cheers-ing on saint Ambroeus coffee that is honestly to die for.

If you are not a coffee-lover, Saint Ambroeus has amazing rich hot cocoa. If you are on a budget but still want to tap into your inner Blair Waldorf, it's worth it to make a sandwich or grab your yogurt and eat on the steps. The steps are one of the most iconic places on the show and in NYC. 

You're welcome, you know you love me, XOXO Gossip Girl.