Austin could not get more dog-friendly, but when it comes to mealtime, there are few tasty restaurants that willingly welcome your furry friend. So check out these delicious food establishments next time you want to dine out with your precious pup.

1. Spiderhouse Cafe

dog

Photo via Spiderhouse

dog

Photo via Spiderhouse

Tucked away on the edge of West Campus, Spiderhouse Cafe is a great places to grab a cup of coffee, a bite to eat or a pitcher of beer. And the spacious patio allows you to enjoy your food outside with your pup.

What to Order: Spiderhouse Cafe has a great selection of salads, sandwiches, pizza and snacks, including a queso, guacamole and a salsa trio. But the Vegheads Pita Pizzas are one-of-a-kind. The Sicily pita pizza is definitely a must-order; it’s topped with house-made marinara sauce, mushrooms, roasted red peppers and goat cheese. Thirsty? Order a $10 pitcher of Lone Star beer.

dog

Photo via Spiderhouse

2. Mozart’s Coffee Roasters

dog

Photo via Mozart’s Coffee Roasters

Perched on the edge of Lake Travis, Mozart’s offers beautiful scenery to enjoy on the patio with your dog.

What to Order: The dessert selection at Mozart’s is unreal, from cheesecake to canolis, chocolate strawberries to cakes. Mozart’s will surely satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth, and you cannot go wrong with any of their moist, rich chocolate cakes. Thirsty? Order Mozart’s Mocha.

Photo via ourlifeexperiments.blogspot.com

3. Phil’s Icehouse (on Burnet Road)

dog

Photo via chickenfriedeverything.wordpress.com

dog

Photo via Google Maps

This burger joint is a great place to enjoy a bite to eat on the patio with your doggy. Plus, Amy’s Ice Creams is right next door.

What to Order: The range of burgers at Phil’s is incredible. But the “78704” Burger is a must order. Served on a toasted jalapeño cheese bun, the burger is topped with Monterey Jack cheese, jalapeños, grilled onions, sliced avocado and chipotle mayo, and served with traditional French fries, sweet potato fries or both.

dog

Photo via Phil’s Icehouse

4. Scholz Garten

dog

Photo via Google Maps

Photo via blog.preservationnation.org

This restaurant has been serving the community since 1866. The traditional biergarten is outside, and it is a great place to bring your dog.

What to Order: The German food here is worth talking about. Scholz Garten has it all, from Bratwursts to Wiener Schnitzels. But the pretzel is definitely the way to go. Order a few sauces to dunk your pretzel into, such as German mustard, queso and horseradish sauce. Deeeee-lish. A fan of beer? Order a pint from their vast selection.

dog

Photo via gibbysfrenchfryreport.blogspot.com

Want to read more about food and dogs? Of course you do.