As you walk into Pandora's Pies, you will see groups of Elon students talking, laughing, and sharing the homemade pies. You'll hear classic rock and buzzing chatter. The modern, garage-style building, the US maps on the table, and the built-in stools really add to the collegiate atmosphere. Not to mention, they use locally-grown ingredients whenever possible. These are just a couple reasons why Pandora's Pies is hopping every night of the week.

Dollar-a-Slice Tuesdays

Just as Asher Roth sings in "I Love College," on Tuesday nights you can get pizza for a dollar per slice. Come by Pandora's Pies anytime after 6 pm on Tuesday nights, and the line is sure to be out the door. With the high-quality ingredients, wide variety of options, and bargain price, you're going to want to get a few slices, or five, or ten. We won't judge!

Build Your Own 

salsa, sauce
Grace McMeekin

Pandora's Pies gives you the option to customize your own pizza, calzone, or Stromboli. Choose from a wide variety of cheeses, meats, veggies, sauces, and drizzles. Not to mention, each of these items comes with homemade mozzarella cheese and marinara dipping sauce. My favorite calzone combo: asagio cheese, grilled chicken, pesto sauce, and spinach.

Healthy Salads 

salad, chicken
Grace McMeekin

Try any of Pandora's Pies innovative salad combos made with the freshest ingredients and homemade dressings. My personal favorite: the Pesto Caesar Salad. It is a refreshing version of your usual Caesar salad, complete with parmesan cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, croutons, and grilled chicken.

All New Menu Items

This semester, Pandora's Pies boasts all new pizza and salad creations. These include the BLAT pizza, the Day Tripper pizza, the Strawberry Fields salad, and Stromboli. It's true, Stromboli was not on the menu up until recently, but these easy-to-dip pizza rolls are a total game-changer. The BLAT pizza is topped off with chopped tomatoes, romaine lettuce, avocado, and a spicy Texas aioli.

The Strawberry Fields Salad includes arugula, apricot and lavender Formage Blanc cheese, strawberries, cucumbers, cashews, and a homemade citrus vinaigrette. Made with a garlic oil base, prosciutto, caramelized onions, roasted red peppers, goat cheese, and arugula, and truffle oil the Day Tripper pizza is a must-try for any new Pandora's customers.

If you and your squad are looking for a restaurant that is local, affordable, and has everything you're craving, be sure to check out Pandora's Pies. Its lively atmosphere, killer pies, and various healthy options will have you running back for more.