Forget about grimy, cheap, uninspired food courts and get ready to indulge at Richard Sandoval’s trendy new food hall in downtown Chicago. Often referred to as the Latin-American version of Eataly, this one-of-a-kind, gourmet dining experience located in the Loop opened in early November and has already attracted hordes of hungry customers. With 12 different gourmet food stalls, a tapas restaurant, a full bar and a marketplace filled with traditional Latin merchandise and fresh groceries, Latinicity is a must-see. Here are four reasons why you need to go there ASAP.

1. Tacos

Latinicity

Photo by Aine Dougherty

One of the 12 diverse stations you can visit inside Latinicity is called Machefé Taqueria. Watch your taco or burrito being garnished right in front of you with ingredients like carne asada, grilled pineapple and spicy guacamole, all for around the same price as a meal from Chipotle. The meat is tender, the sides, like the Mexican-style corn on the cob, are bomb and the depth of flavors in each dish makes for some of the best traditional Latin-American fare around.

2. Food Other Than Tacos

Latinicity

Photo by Aine Dougherty

But don’t be fooled – Latinicity is much more than just its tacos. There are stations for sopa, burgers, sushi and ceviche, Latin-American sandwiches called tortasensaladas, grilled meat, Peruvian stir fry, mariscos (seafood), coffee and dessert, that all feature chefs Richard Sandoval’s and Jose Garces’ classic and tasty Latin flavors. Basically, you can’t go wrong.

3. Killer Concept

Latinicity

Photo by Aine Dougherty

The giant indoor culinary marketplace is hot right now, and Latinicity is totally capitalizing on this food hall trend. Quick, easy service with a wide variety of gourmet, artisanal options–isn’t that the dream? Plus, everyone loves a good international meal, according to the National Restaurant Association’s Top Food Trends for 2016. Although Latinicity is still working to figure out its vision and structure, ultimately, it lives up to the hype.

4. Atmosphere

Latinicity

Photo by Aine Dougherty

Friendly and attentive staff. Día de los Muertos-themed décor. Funky Latin music playing in the background. Floor-to-ceiling windows that invite lots of light. What more could you ask for? This place is ideal for a quick lunch break, a romantic dinner date or a lively group meal. Go, eat, drink and be merry.