Adult alcohol is expensive, which is why happy hour was invented. Save yourself the trouble of reading through thousands Yelp review with this handy list of Austin's finest happy hours. With all of the time you'll save, you could already be drunk and paying only half-price. 

1. Parkside

When? Monday-Friday from 5-6:30 pm.

What's the deal? Cocktails, beer, and bar food are all half-off. Look out for daily specials such as "Martini Monday," when all martinis are half-price or "Bubbles Wednesday" when all half price bottles of sparkling wine and oyster platters are featured. 

2. Freedmen's

When? Tuesday-Friday from 4-7 pm.

What's the deal? Get your booze and barbecue on with $2 beers, $3 whiskey, and $5 barbecue sandwiches.

3. Salty Sow

When? Monday-Sunday from 4:30-6:30 pm.

What's the deal? Come for $2 off all signature sips, beer, and wine as well as food under $6 (get the duck fat fries). Make sure to call ahead for a reservation since this is a super popular spot.

4. Launderette 

When? Monday-Friday from 5-6 pm.

What's the deal? Enjoy half off cocktails, beer, and wine. Try the creative cocktails like the Crystal City with vodka, lemon, grapefruit, elderflower, and Peychaud's Bitters.

5. Clark's Oyster Bar 

When? Monday-Friday from 3-6 pm.

What's the deal? Stuff your face with $5 martinis, oyster shooters, and draft beer, or half-off burgers. We recommend you try all of the above.

6. Easy Tiger

When? Monday-Friday from 4:30-6:30 pm. 

What's the deal? Indulge in $3 cocktails and beer as well as $3 sausages, pretzels, and beer cheese. Easy Tiger makes all of its bread in-house, so the pretzels and beer cheese are a must-try.

7. Alcomar

When? Monday-Sunday from 3-6 pm. 

What's the deal? Sip on half-price bottles of wine or enjoy $3 off select margaritas, cocktails, and appetizers. Make sure to take advantage of the discounted ceviche, crispy shrimp, or octopus tostadas. 

8. Michi Ramen

When? Monday-Sunday from 3-6 pm and from 9-11 pm.

What's the deal? Michi Ramen boasts two different times for happy hour EVERY. DAY. Enjoy $1 off all beers with your ramen, and if that doesn't sway you, on Wednesdays from 5-11 PM, all sake carafes are only $2.

9. Winebelly

When? Tuesday-Thursday from 4-6 pm.

What's the deal? House red, white, and rose wines are all $5 a glass — select appetizers and snacks are also all $5. Come on Sunday and Monday to get half-off bottles of wine. 

10. North Italia

When? Monday-Thursday from 4-6 pm. 

What's the deal? Try $4 glasses of wine, beer, and sangria as well as half-priced bottles of wine. If you want to indulge, go for the Bottle & Board special, which includes one appetizer and a bottle of wine. 

11. La Condesa

When? Monday-Friday from 5-7 pm. 

What's the deal? Enjoy $2 tacos and half-off all drinks at this trendy Mexican restaurant.

12. Gloria's Latin Cuisine 

When? Sunday-Thursday from 11 am-10 pm and Friday from 11 am-7 pm. 

What's the deal? Order $5 margaritas, mojitos, and sangria or $7 specialty drinks. Craft beer is also only $3. Come Sunday-Wednesday for half-off bottles of wine.

13. Peche

When? Sunday-Monday all night and Tuesday-Friday from 4-7 pm. 

What's the deal? Come for half-off food and $5 select cocktails. Peche serves French food and pre-Prohibition style cocktails like absinthe.

14. The Backspace

When? Monday-Friday from 5-6:30 pm. 

What's the deal? Wine by the glass, beer, and antipasti are all half-off. Make sure to try the house-made mozzarella with your drinks.

15. Searsucker

When? Monday-Friday from 4-6 pm. 

What's the deal? Savor $3 draft beers, $5 wines, $8 specialty cocktails and discounted small bites. House-made infusions such as cucumber gin are also only $5. 

16. Contigo 

When? Monday-Thursday from 5-7 pm. 

What's the deal? Offerings include $1 off bar snacks, beer, and wine as well as $2 off signature cocktails. Look out for daily happy hour specials like $1 fried chicken on Thursdays starting at 5 PM until it's gone. 

17. Isla 

When? Monday, Thursday, and Friday from 4-7 pm. Tuesday and Wednesday from 4 pm-2 am. 

What's the deal? Dig into half-off select plates and sip on $5 select drinks. Isla serves Peruvian-inspired food and cocktails in a chic, modern setting. 

18. The Peached Tortilla 

When? Sunday-Monday from 5-7 pm.

What's the deal? Enjoy $5 beer, wine, cocktails, and snacks at the bar. Tacos are $3 and burgers are $7, so don't be afraid to taste test everything on the menu of this Asian-fusion restaurant.