If you know me, you know that I am essentially obsessed with Wolfe Street Brewing. You can find me there every Thursday. On the weekends, it’s sure to make an appearance in my Snapchat story. I insta the shiz out of my beer-mosa flights. I am a bona-fide Wolfe Street enthusiast.

If you haven’t had the chance to get to Wolfe yet, 1) literally what rock have you been living under and 2) get there as fast as humanly possibly. This place has reinvigorated my love for beer and it will for you, too. Here are 11 ways Wolfe Street kills it on an everyday basis.

1. Bingo Nights

wolfe

Photo courtesy of @wolfestreetbrewingco on Instagram

Yep, you read that correctly. Bingo nights. I don’t know about you, but I live for a good bingo night. The best part is that the winner wins free swag from Wolfe (more on that later).

2. Wacky Beer Concotions

wolfe

This bad boy above is a black IPA infused with roasted hazelnut coffee. Like, okay. Other crazy ones include their chai tea infused amber ale, a sour patch infused enamel peeler and a jalapeño infused pale ale. Points for creativity.

3. Food Trucks

wolfe

Photo courtesy of @grilledcheesemania on Instagram

They’ve brought in the big guns in terms of food trucks. Grilled Cheese Mania, Rocktown Slops and Honey Hog BBQ have all made appearances. We’re talkin’ drunk food at it’s finest. Never search for a food truck in the ‘Burg again with our comprehensive guide.

4. Awesome Bartenders

wolfe

Most of them are students at JMU and boy, do they put up with a lot at Wolfe (shoutout to Thursday nights, holla). Plus, Ethan Best is oh so dreamy.

5. Dope Merch

wolfe

Their T-shirts are so comfy and their beer glasses go beyond the normal pint glass. Also, for all of you bros out there, Wolfe’s hats were made with you in mind.

6. Live Music

wolfe

So, so much live music. Every weekend, Wolfe brings in a local band or singer to entertain beer-drinkers. On Thursdays, a DJ spins all night long.

7. Outdoor Seating

wolfe

As the weather gets nicer, all I crave is to sit outside and drink a damn beer. Wolfe Street has solved that problem with an awesome outdoor space complete with picnic tables and corn hole.

8. Nostalgic Board Games

wolfe

I’m talking Giant Jenga, Connect-4, you name it. They’ve got it. Nothing like a little healthy competition while enjoying some yummy beer.

9. Cask Fest

wolfe

Photo courtesy of Wolfe Street Brewing on Facebook

If you don’t know, now ya know. We also wrote this pretty cool article about Cask Fest. Get informed.

10. It’s Affordable

wolfe

$2 Thursdays, folks. That’s it. Other than that, beers average around $4 but can go up to around $6. Hella affordable. Ballin’ on a budget just got easier.

11. Beer-Mosas

wolfe

Photo by Gillian Dukoff

On the weekends, they’ll line up a flight of “beer-mosas” of their wheat beer combined with yummy fruit juice. What the what? I was skeptical at first but now I yearn for them during the school week. My favorite is the bloody mary but the grapefruit was a close second.