New Orleans, one of the best cities for foodies in the country, has some of the most unreal Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. Thanks to everyone’s favorite and totally not-creepy Food Network personality, Guy Fieri, we bring you the ultimate Triple D guide to keep your stomach satisfied and your wallet full in the Big Easy.

1. Surrey’s Cafe

Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives

Photo by Rachel Hunter

Claim to fame: Bananas foster french toast

First stop on the Triple D tour: Surey’s Cafe. This breakfast and juice bar is a refreshing way to start off your morning in the beautiful city of New Orleans. Enjoy a local favorite, like the Banana’s foster french toast, or simply fill up on some breakfast classics.

2. Casamento’s Restaurant

Claim to fame: Louisiana oysters, oyster loaf, deep fried oysters

Clearly, oysters are a must. Caught and served fresh on the daily, this cuisine will not disappoint your seafood cravings.

3. Joey K’s Restaurant & Bar

Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives

Photo by Rachel Hunter

Claim to fame: Shrimp Magazine, jambalaya

Good vibes and good food. What more can one ask for? This restaurant is a must if you’re looking for some classic southern creole cuisine. 

4. Parasol’s Bar & Restaurant

A photo posted by Камбрия (@kambriat) on Apr 18, 2015 at 2:30pm PDT

Claim to fame: Muffaletta, po’ boys

Cajun eats with a side of sports TV on a Sunday evening –how much better can it get? Stop by and enjoy a hefty muffaletta sandwich, which according to Guy is an absolute must-try.

5. Willie Mae’s

Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives

Photo by Rachel Hunter

Claim to fame: Fried chicken (the best NOLA  has to offer)

Willie Mae’s is the definition of Soul Food. Home to some of the best fried chicken you will ever experience, this New Orleans restaurant will leave you feeling some kind of good.

6. The Joint

A photo posted by Sergio Ferrer (@sergeezus) on Jan 12, 2015 at 1:16pm PST

Claim to fame: Ribs, pulled pork

Looking for some juicy, tender, BBQ? If yes, you’re headed in the right direction. The Joint’s ribs and pulled pork are undoubtedly some of the best BBQ I’ve ever had.

7. Port of Call

A photo posted by Amelia Bayroff (@abayybayy) on Nov 1, 2014 at 1:43pm PDT

Claim to fame: Burgers (yes, any of them)

Voted “best place to get a burger.” That is all.

8. Blue Oak BBQ

A photo posted by @blueoakbbq on Dec 19, 2014 at 9:04am PST

Claim to fame: Pit viper sandwich with slaw

The Pit Viper: Jerk pulled pork, ginger sesame slaw, jalapeños, all served on a Laurel Street bakery bun –’nuff said.

9. Chicken and Watermelon

Must have: Boogie Bird wings, watermelon punch

The name says it all: if you’re looking for exotic flavors of chicken and juicy watermelon you’ve gotta come here. Plus they serve watermelon infused Oprah and Obama punch, so there’s that.

10. The Creole Creamery

Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

Claim to fame: Lavender honey ice cream

Perfect for any sweltering NOLA day this summer, Creole Creamery offers a variety of exotic, decadent, and refreshing ice cream flavors. Don’t hesitate to try the honey lavender, the black and gold crunch (french vanilla and chicory root with Oreos and chocolate chips), or if you’re feeling like keeping it simple, the red velvet.

11. Sammy’s Food Service & Deli

Claim to fame: Oyster stuffed turkey, pumpkin bread pudding

Have a specialty hamburger on Leidenheimer French bread bun, cajun fried chicken, or homemade macaroni. Regardless, your taste buds will pop with flavor as will the button on your pants by the time your done eating here.

12. Mahony’s Po Boy Shop

Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives

Photo by Rachel Hunter

Claim to fame: The Peace Maker

Don’t even think about coming to NOLA and not eating a po boy… and when you do get one, you’ll want it to be from here. Try Mahony’s famous Peace Maker po boy, packed with fried oysters, bacon, and cheddar cheese. 

13. Katie’s Restaurant

A photo posted by Scott Chung (@schunghj) on Mar 16, 2015 at 4:58am PDT

Claim to fame: Barge sandwich, cajun pork pizza

If the thought of a sandwich stacked with mounds of freshly caught seafood, and cajun pork pizza aren’t making your mouth water, I don’t know what will.

14. The Old Coffee Pot Restaurant

Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives

Photo courtesy of City Search

Claim to fame: Jambalaya, blackened redfish

Open daily from breakfast to dinner these creole options will brighten up you mornings, afternoons, and evenings.

Restaurants like this prove that New Orleans is foodie heaven. Plus, Guy Fieri said you should try them… so how could you not?