Flashy signs and creative lettering have taken Instagram by storm. Clearly branded logos and typography has created a memorable image that serves as a constant reminder of the restaurant. Some of these signs have even been the main reason why certain restaurants have blown up on Instagram.  

The Hampton Social

What they're known for: The Hampton Social has vibes that will make you feel like you're living Ina Garten's life, and of course rosé all day.

Location: Chicago (River North Neighborhood)

Sweets by CHLOE.

What they're known for: CHLOE has redefined healthy eating with their vegan desserts, some of which include: raspberry-goji bars, match chocolate babka, Chlostess cupcakes, almond mylk bars, and pumpkin cinnamon rolls.  

Location: New York City, New York

#SpoonTip: Flavors change daily, but their current offerings are always listed on their website.  

Homeslice Wheelhouse

What they're known for: At Homeslice, there are 30 signature pizza combinations sure to please everyone.  

Location: Lincoln Park, Chicago

Tacos Tu Madre

What they're known for: Late night eats at this spot that will give you something to taco 'bout.  From Korean BBQ to Duck Mole with pumpkin seeds, this isn't your average taco joint.  

Location: 2 Locations in Los Angeles, California

XO Marshmallow

tea, chocolate, cupcake, cake
Lauren Ross

What they're known for: Self-dubbed #ladybosses and s'more sommeliers, Kat and Lindzi created a marshmallow café, complete with a marshmallow bar and s'macos.  Pictured above: Max, the only male employee from the café, who loves his job.

Location: Café in Chicago, Illinois, or order them from their online store

#SpoonTip: The café only accepts credit or debit cards.

Avocaderia

What they're known for: With the catchphrase, "Avocado stole my corazon," it's safe to say that the world couldn't agree more.  Avocaderia prides itself on being the first avocado bar in the world.  

Location: Industry City Food Hall in Brooklyn, New York

Goddess and the Baker 

What they're known for: From Goddess and the Grocer comes the mid-century modern, dessert focused, Goddess and the Baker.  The globally-inspired menu includes dessert ALL DAY, because everyone deserves to #treatyoself sometimes.  

Location: Three locations across Chicago 

Jeni's Ice Cream

What they're known for: Jeni's is known for their seasonal flavors that test the boundaries of typical ice cream concoctions. Some of their notable combinations include Bramble-berry Crisp, Goat Cheese and Cherry, Roxbury Road, and Juniper & Lemon Curd.  

Location: Shops in Ohio, Tennessee, Illinois, Georgia, South Carolina, California, and Missouri, or order online

Mr. Holmes Bakehouse

What they're known for: Home of the Cruffin, a croissant-muffin hybrid, Mr. Holmes prides itself on "putting carbs back in their rightful place."  Rotating flavors of cruffins and donuts "get baked" every morning, as fans line the streets.  

Location: San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Orange County, California, as well as Seoul, South Korea

Alfred Tea Room

What they're known for: A list of twenty-eight teas, served in a dainty pink tea room covered in tea puns.  

Location: West Hollywood, California

R3FRESH Juice Bar

What they're known for: Açai bowls and Instagram aesthetic.  

Location: San Diego, California

Grady's Cold Brew

What they're known for: Grady's is known for their New Orleans-style cold brew coffee and equally bold typography.  Their coffee is shipped and sold across the country, making it even easier to keep up with the trend. 

Location: Bronx, New York

Typography and restaurant signs allow restaurants to brand themselves and attract people who turn to Instagram to find out where they are eating next.