We’ve praised the interiors and ambiance of Spezia Bistro to no end. And when the looks are so tastefully worked on, it is next to impossible that the food isn’t. So we see the staff and management at Spezia working hard to ensure they serve their customers the best food they’ve ever tasted. Experimenting is working out for them, with the recent mouth-watering additions to their menu.

Here’s a list of our picks from the menu that you should definitely try when at Spezia:

1. Pita Pockets

Spezia

Photo by Sabhyata Badhwar

Look at the white cream dripping out of it? Now imagine that coming out of your mouth as you take a generous bite into the tastefully served pita pockets. Decently-sized, the pita pockets are a filling affair, garnished to exude an exotic look.

2. Veg. Dimsum Sampler

Spezia

Photo by Yatin Arora

If you think dimsums can’t get any better than the usual gravy, think again. Or just come and treat yourself at Spezia. Who needs the small steamer baskets when you can have the platter? And by platter we mean generous quantities served with fries.

3. Macho Nacho

Spezia

Photo by Tarunima

True to its name, this is a recent addition to the Mexican offerings at Spezia. This is probably the most loaded, creamy and jumbo-sized nacho platter you’ve had. The best in Hudson.

4. Pan Seared Fish Parmigiana

Spezia

Photo by Sabhyata Badhwar

The fish was served smoking hot (pun intended, of course). Smeared in Italian flavors, the tangy fish is just the right order for the non-vegetarian palate.

5. Drums of Heaven

Spezia

Photo by Tarunima

Drums of heaven is one cuisine that can just not go wrong when it comes to appeasement of non-vegetarian appetite. And it is always fun to nibble on those perfect pieces as you chat with friends on a hungry stomach.

6. Crispy Honey Chilly Potatoes

Spezia

Photo by Tarunima Kumar

Crispy. Honey. Chilly. Potatoes. We have quite high standards for this particular dish, considering it’s almost always pocket-friendly, and the one served at Spezia didn’t disappoint.

7. Folletto Buono Dimsum

Spezia

Photo by Kritika Narula

That’s a fancy name for an experimental dessert. These are dimsums, fried and packed with brownies, served with chocolate syrup on it, along with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream garnished with basil leaves.

8. Aampachak Soda

Spezia

Photo by Srilekhya Achanta

Quirky just like its name, this drink will tingle all your Indian taste buds in all the right places.

9. Cucumber Mint Cooler

Spezia

Photo by Sabhyata Badhwar

The perfection of this cooler makes one thing crystal clear: This place will be imprinted in our memory for its drinks. The only thing that rivaled the freshness of this mocktail was perhaps the decor of the cafe.

10. Brownie Shake/Oreo Shake

Spezia

Photo by Yatin Arora

When it comes to shakes, brownie and Oreo can never go wrong. And the shakes are so rich, we could live on nothing but these shakes for the rest of our lives if given a choice.

11. Spicy Mango Mojito

Spezia

Photo by Sabhyata Badhwar

This drink gets as rebellious as it sounds. With traces of mango accompanied by spicy sensations, the drink also stood true to its name. A mojito experience everyone must have.

See? Spezia Bistro has something to offer every palate – whether vegetarian, non-vegetarian or a sweet tooth.
Spezia Bistro Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato