June is Pride Month, and no one celebrates it better than the Big Apple. Since 1970, NYC has hosted an annual pride parade, and this year's is beginning at noon on Sunday, June 25. However, the celebrations don't have to stop after sweating it out at the parade. Check out some local restaurants and bars to continue the party. Keep in mind, these locations will be crazy-busy for Pride, but it'll be worth it for the #mems and to support the cause.

Stonewall Inn

This one is an obvious one, but it's important. Most famous for the riots that began the gay pride movement, Stonewall Inn is the place to be for Pride. They'll be hosting parties Friday and Saturday night, and on Sunday doors open at noon for the parade with live sets from DJ Kim Dazy and DJ RiMix, and then at 8 pm with DJ Ian Ford and DJ Susan Levine.

Be sure to check out the Stonewall Inn Gives Back Initiative to support LGBTQ advocacy, also.

Pride VIP Rooftop Party

This is the official pride party at the Hudson Terrace, and it's a guaranteed good time. They'll have sets from Alex Acosta, GSP and DJ Hannah, with multiple levels, including a rooftop terrace perfect for pride pics. It's got all you want and need for the big day.

#SpoonTip: Be sure to register in advance because it sells out fast!

Megu

Do it for more than just the Insta. Order these Megu rainbow dumplings at the Dream Hotel for a perfect charitable treat (some proceeds go to the LGBT Community Center). It doesn't hurt that they're freaking beautiful, too.

Meatball Shop

Meatball Shop has been running an Instagram contest with #showusyourballs (meatballs, that is). By submitting a photo, lucky winners will be chosen to ride on the restaurant's float in the Pride parade. But if you missed the contest, be sure to stop by and order yourself a Kween Cup — a cocktail consisting of Milagro tequila, coconut, lime, strawberry, cucumber and, Peychaud's Bitters. They're donating $1 to NYC Pride from every cocktail sold. YAAASS KWEEEN!

Teaze

Check out this all-women, all-night dance party at The DL on Saturday. DJ'd by Taryn Manning of "Orange Is The New Black," Teaze will sure be a night to remember. 

Ice & Vice

Last year, this famous NYC ice cream shop came out with a 'Love Wins' ice cream sammie, and this year for Pride they stepped up their game with their new Taste The Rainbow menu. Each flavor is inspired by its color: red (hibiscus, rose, Swedish Fish fluff), orange (papaya, habanero, peach jam), yellow (buckwheat honey, turmeric, sunflower seed butterscotch chip), green (lemon verbena, cucumber, ginger basil seed), blue purple (butterfly pea flower, coconut, yuzu).

Beyond these delicious (and totally bougie) ice cream flavors, the next best part is that you can have it delivered via Uber Eats or Caviar. And if you live out of town, you can have some sent to your door through goldbely. 

Brooklyn Bowl

Check out SLAY: Pride Edition for a hip-hop dance party DJ'd by Automaton and Ronin Roc. Rolling Stone also ranked Brooklyn Bowl as one of the top clubs in America, so that's pretty cool. 

Big Gay Ice Cream 

It's supposed to be 84 degrees on Sunday (aka you will be sweating during the parade), so cool off with some PG treats. Big Gay Ice Cream does a lot of work for the LGBTQ community, and their scoops are also amazing. So basically, it's a win-win situation.

House of Yes

In Bushwick, the House of Yes will be hosting a post-pride party long into the night, so be sure to check it out for some fun. It's worth the trek for the hot tub, even. DJ Palace will be spinning beats and rumor has it there will be shot specials. 

Nowadays

Head out to Brooklyn for The Nowadays Pride BBQ on Saturday from noon to 2 am. This day-to-night soiree will be filled with quality alcohol, brisket, and LBGTQ musicians performing hot tracks. 

Siren / Girl Pride NYC

The Watermark Bar in South Seaport will be hosting the Girl Pride NYC party. It's an all-night affair with watermelon jalapeño margaritas, water views, and go-go dancers. Part of proceeds go to Planned Parenthood, so there's even more of a reason to buy a ticket.  

Wherever you end up on Pride Weekend, be sure to stay safe, drink responsibly, support the LGBTQ community, celebrate the progress we have made and recognize the changes that still need to be made.