It’s 1:00 am and the bouncers at Grizz just turned the lights on. You gather up with your friends and a few mention going to a different bar, but you ultimately decide you are all starving and in need of some drunchies. Everyone knows the only option for a solid fourth meal is right on Laclede – Pickleman’s.

1. You tell the cab driver to take you to Pickleman’s. You know you’ll thank yourself in the morning, and you feel giddy and excited.

Pickleman's

Photo courtesy of Pickleman’s

2. You stumble out of the cab and see that the line is nearly out the door. This stresses you out a bit, but also gives you time to decide what to order and try to convince your friends to share with you.

Pickleman's

3. Pizza, sandwich, or both? I could get a Pizza Guy, best of both worlds?

Pickleman's

Photo courtesy of Pickleman’s

4. You finally decide to get a full pizza for yourself and promise you will only eat half.

Pickleman's

Photo courtesy of Pickleman’s

5. After watching several sandwiches come out and get sent on their way, you start to think you might have made the wrong choice by ordering a pizza. What is taking so long? You try your very best to be extremely patient.

Pickleman's

6. Your pizza is ready, you pay, and sit down at a table with your friends. You open the box and are instantly filled with joy, like any other pizza lover would be.

Pickleman's

7. After getting halfway through your pizza, you remember and then quickly disregard the promise you made yourself earlier. You’re going to eat the whole damn thing.

Pickleman's

8. The last bite feels bittersweet, both delicious and terribly tragic. Mostly tragic.

Pickleman's

9. You head back to your apartment, wishing you had ordered a pizza AND a sandwich, but know you would probably have regretted that decision in the morning, almost as much as you’ll regret the drinking that caused your hangover (luckily we have a guide to fix that part).

Pickleman's

Photo courtesy of Pickleman’s

10. You wake up the next day with the scent of Pickleman’s in your hair and on your clothes. It’ll take a bit to get that scent off, but it was worth every second. After all, drunchies can be beneficial.