There are two kinds of people who celebrate Passover: those who keep kosher and those who rub their carb-loaded food in their kosher friends’ faces. Luckily for those who resist the temptation to sink their teeth into the grilled cheese in Bauer or the panini at Cherry Tree, we’ve created a list of 9 deliciously leavened dishes and desserts you must eat to break Pesach the second the sun goes down on Saturday.

1. Insanely Delicious Insomnia Cookies

I think it’s safe to say the flour-less cakes and cookies you’ve been forcing down for the last week are nothing close to the real thing. You’ve lasted 7 whole days without real dessert – treat yourself!

Passover

Photo by Isabella Neuberg

2. Egg Sandwich from Winslow’s

Skip the avocado toast and go all out with this egg, avocado, bacon and cheese sandwich. A bread-free week calls for the whole nine yards.

Passover

Photo by Grace Lee

3. The Special Ed from The Kitchen Sink

There’s nothing quite like biting into a sandwich that doesn’t exactly fit into your mouth. Head over to Creole hotspot The Kitchen Sink in the Central West End for this brisket sandwich with white cheddar cheese, red cabbage slaw and house-made Russian dressing.

Passover

Photo by Jennifer Karr

4. Chocolate Pancakes from The Kitchen Sink

While you’re there, get breakfast for dessert. Not only will you get your floury pancake fix, but the chocolate will satisfy your sweet tooth while you’re at it.

Passover

Photo by Jennifer Karr

5. Pecan Pie Cake from Sugarfire Pie

That chocolate flour-less cake your mom sent you as a little Passover surprise will not compare. Skip right to dessert at Sugarfire with this Pecan Pie Cake – or any number of other unbelievable pies off their shelves.

Passover

Photo by Sophie Handler

6. Malted Waffle from Crêpes Etc.

Start your first kosher-free day off right with a malted waffle from Crêpes Etc. Topped with berries and whipped cream, you could argue that you’re really taking care of all the food groups here (if you don’t think too hard about it).

Passover

Photo by Rachel Shaiman

7. Quesadilla from Seoul Taco

Cheese, meat, tortillas, what else could you need in a meal? Head over to Seoul Taco’s new location and go to town on these quesadillas with a Korean flare.

Passover

Photo by Tess Citron

8. Italian Sausage Lasagna from I Fratellini 

Take someone special with you to this prime Italian date night restaurant and savor in every cheesy, saucy bite of this rich layered pasta dish. It’s Italian comfort food at its most gourmet.

Passover

Photo by Christy Luong

9. Black Currant and Bourbon Scone from Comet Coffee

If you’re just looking for a light snack to ease back into the carb-loving lifestyle, check out Comet Coffee to find this black currant and bourbon scone. Grab a cup of coffee, munch on your scone and bask in successfully completing the kosher for Passover conquest!

Passover

Photo by Isabella Neuberg

In the mean time, tackle the unleavened week with these: