We all follow a dozen different Instagram accounts that showcase Philadelphia’s finest foods, but it’s no secret that these start to get repetitive once in awhile. If you’re over seeing a hundred pictures of doughnuts and ice cream on your Instagram feed and are looking for some more savory options in the city of brotherly love, Guy Fieri’s got ya covered.

We’ve compiled a list of all the Philly restaurants featured on Food Network’s “Diners, Drive-In’s and Dives” so you can enjoy the best comfort food the city has to offer.

Silk City Diner

Philly

Photo courtesy of dinersdriveinsanddiveslocations.com

Originally opened in Paterson NJ, Silk City Diner is a cute outdoor dining space that brings us a blend between a lounge and a diner. They have a new American menu, brunch on the weekends, and an extensive beer list.

435 Spring Garden St

Average Plate: $8-$12
Dish to Try: Sweet Potato Empanadas
www.silkcityphilly.com

The Dining Car & Market

Philly

Photo courtesy of Stephen B.

With attentive staff and a cute atmosphere, The Dining Car & Market is your destination for a great breakfast or a meal that feels home cooked. Everything is carefully prepared and they have a pretty extensive menu, and although they are cash only, they have an ATM on site.

8826 Frankford Ave

Average Plate: $10

Dish to Try: Chicken Croquettes or Scrapple
www.thediningcar.com

Good Dog Bar & Restaurant

Philly

Photo courtesy of gooddogbar.com

The Good Dog’s burger is rated one of the top in the country, and their french fries are some of the best in Philly. With live music, pool and darts, you’re guaranteed to have a fun time and some great food.

224 South 15th Street
Average Plate: $9-$11
Dish to Try: Deep Fried Empanadas (any flavor?)
www.gooddogbar.com

Memphis Taproom

Philly

Photo courtesy of beerg0ggles Instagram

With an extensive beer list and friendly service, the Memphis Taproom constantly has fresh and delicious food on rotation. They definitely have some exotic items on their menu for those feeling adventurous, but you can definitely find all the classics here as well.

2331 E Cumberland St
Average Plate: $13-$15
Dish to Try: Watermelon, arugula and pork belly salad or vegan Smoked Coconut Club
memphistaproom.com

Honey’s Sit-N-Eat

Philly

If you’re searching for a home cooked meal, look no further. Honey’s Sit N’ Eat offers generous portions of their meals, and has an attentive and friendly staff. Customers say your coffee cup will never run empty, and you’ll want to come back again and again.

2101 South St
Average Plate: $7-$12
Dish to Try: Matzo Ball Soup or Frito Platters
honeyssitneat.com

Sidecar Bar & Grille

Philly

Photo courtesy of thesidecarbar.com

The Sidecar offers an extensive beer and food selection, and they do so with super speedy service. They don’t take reservations, so many sure your entire party is present or they won’t seat you. While dinner is amazing, people absolutely rave about the brunch. If you’re there late-night, be sure to try a pickle back shot.

2201 Christian St
Average Plate: $12-$15
Dish to Try: New England Style Clam Chowder
www.thesidecarbar.com

South Philadelphia Taproom

Philly

South Philadelphia Taproom puts a spin on the classics with dishes like their fried PB&J or three cheese grilled cheese. Stop by for a bite or choose a drink off their draft list. You won’t be disappointed.

1509 Mifflin St
Average Plate: $10-$15
Dish to Try: Fried Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich or the Headcheese
www.southphiladelphiataproom.com

Percy Street Barbecue

Philly

If you’re in the mood for BBQ, Percy Street should be your go to. With huge portions and more-than-satisfying food, you’ll be sure to find a sandwich that suits your fancy, and we guarantee you’ll leave in a food coma.

900 South St
Average Plate: $8-$12
Dish to Try: Pork Belly Sandwich or Chopped Brisket Sandwich
www.percystreet.com

Standard Tap

Philly

Photo courtesy of standardtap.com

If you’re looking for a cute place to grab a drink or a burger, the Standard Tap is for you. They have outdoor seating in the nice weather, and their entire menu is listed on a chalkboard. Their menu has a wide range of dishes, so there is bound to be something for every taste bud.

901 N 2nd St
Average Plate: $10-$12
Dish to Try: Grilled Octopus or Chicken Pie
www.standardtap.com

Jamaican Jerk Hut

Philly

Jamaican Jerk Hut offers spicy Caribbean food for those of us that want to feel like we’re on vacation. Stop by for flavorful food and juicy chicken in an atmosphere that will have you feeling like you’re in the islands.

1436 South St
Average Plate: $7-$9
Dish to Try: Jerk Chicken Leg Quarter Platters
jajerkhut.com

For those Triple D fans not in the Philly Area, check out some of Guy Fieri’s other favorite hotspots in your city: