Snap Custom Pizza is an up and coming restaurant that offers a fast and easy way to get healthy flatbread pizza. Their aesthetic is perfect for lunch or dinner, thanks to its cozy and welcoming feel. 

How to Order

The first decision you need to make when ordering is whether you want to customize your own pizza or choose from the combinations they offer.  Snap Custom Pizza offers many combinations on their menu for you to choose from, but you can also start from scratch and create your own unique combination. 

Snap also has a kids meal that includes a smaller pizza with one topping, as well as a fountain drink or milk. If you are not in the pizza mood, even after the captivating smell you are greeted with when you walk in, fresh salads are also offered.

Custom Pizzas

When you look at the menu you might be overwhelmed by all the options, but it is broken down for you into 6 simple steps: Foundation, Sauce, Cheese, Proteins, Vegetables, & Finishing Touches.

Your custom pizza begins with the foundation and the first decision you need to make is traditional or gluten free crust. The gluten free option will appeal to many who are allergic or simply trying to be healthier, plus it's only $1 extra. Personally, I go for the traditional. 

Next step is to choose what kind of sauce you want. This part can really make your pizza interesting. Try something different! My favorite is the sweet and tangy barbecue sauce.

Now its time to decorate your pizza any way your heart desires. There are a five kinds of cheeses and proteins to add to your pizza. After adding one of each, make your pizza colorful by adding veggies. The last step is to add a finishing touch, such as olive oil or basil, and bam - your dream pizza is created.

Not sure what to get? Here's a popular combo you need to try: traditional flatbread, pesto sauce, mozzarella cheese, chicken and tomatoes.

The best part about Snap is that each custom pizza is only about $8 a pie. Moreover, your pizza won't disappoint you because the ingredients at Snap Custom Pizza are very fresh and of the highest quality.

Don't forget dessert!

Your Snap Custom Pizza experience is not complete without dessert. The famous "Nutella Dessert Pizza" is something that will blow your mind. With fresh sliced bananas, cinnamon sugar, Nutella, and fresh whipped cream, there is no way you can not love this flatbread. It's a perfect dessert to split among friends.

New Hope Premium Fountain

Snap Custom Pizza offers a variety of drinks from "New Hope Premium Fountain". This fountain drink machine is unlike your typical fountain sodas because they are healthy. Yes, healthy and soda and in the same sentence.

These drinks do not contain high fructose corn syrup, phosphoric acid or caffeine. Instead, the fountain fizz juiced up beverages contain 70% fruit juice and 30% sparkling water that is cane sugar sweetened.

#Spoontip: try mixing the blackberry lemonade and orange mango.

If all of these unique and healthy choices intrigued you make sure to go and try Snap Custom Pizza. Snap has 3 locations in PA, and the newest location in Newark, DE by the University of Delaware. Try something new every time you go in; but don't forget the dessert.