Even though Summer is long gone, açaí bowls are still trendy and the best ones are right here on Long Island. Many may argue that the açaí trend is so overdone, but we disagree. After test-tasting our way across the Island, we found our five favorite bowls. Finding the best açaí on Long Island will no longer be a struggle.

1. Solutions Organic Juice Bar

Açaí bowls from Solutions Organic Juice Bar are unlike any other. The consistency is thicker than usual and the flavor brings you straight to the rain forest that these sweet berries come from. It tastes fresh and you can tell that it purely organic fruit and has no additives.

Top off the delicious base with a variety of toppings including bee pollen, spirulina, cacao nibs, goji berries and coconut. The juice bar is located in Montauk, so stop by for a green smoothie and açaí bowl during your summer vacation to the Hamptons. 

2. Organic Krush

Three words I would use to describe OK açaí bowls would be refreshing, filling and original. Being that the store is located in Syosset, there are multiple other açaí bowls nearby, but this one knocks them out of the park. With combinations including peanut butter, banana and dark chocolate to mango, pineapple, kiwi and shredded coconut, there is something for everybody.

3. Nooks & Kindles 

Nooks and Kindles, located in Roslyn, is the place that started the açaí bowl trend on Long Island. The all-organic bowls are totally Instagram-worthy and taste even better than they look. 

5. Long Island Beach Bowls Açaí Cafe

Go big or go home with a large açaí bowl from LI Beach Bowls Cafe on Main Street in Islip. The beachy vibe at this venue provides healthy food that will make you feel refueled for the day and satisfied. Top off your bowl with some coconut shreds, kiwi and banana. The best part is that each time you venture back to this store, you can always form a new creative açaí bowl. 

4. Superbowls

Located on Main Street in Sayville, Long Island Super Bowls are truly made with love. These bowls feature açaí berries blended with strawberries, bananas and soy milk that's layered with granola. The consistency of these bowls are the right balance and you can go bananas with your toppings.

So no matter where you are in Long Island, you can find somewhere to curb your açaí cravings.