Over 150 million people drink coffee daily. The average American drinks around three cups per day. Many people can even claim a coffee addiction. Statistics show that people feel more productive after their caffeine fixes, but science tells us that drinking too much coffee can lead to nausea, increased heart rate, and unhealthy sleeping patterns.

One of the main problems is that people drinking coffee often don’t know what dosage of caffeine they’re getting, and that’s when the side effects can really hit. Luckily for coffee drinkers everywhere, newbie company Nootrobox has created Go Cubes.

gummies

Photo courtesy of tomkubikphoto.com

Go Cubes are sugar-coated, coffee-flavored, caffeinated cubes that have measured amounts to keep you energized without all of the nasty side effects. Two Go Cubes have about the same amount of caffeine as one average cup of coffee (100 mg) and can last between 4-6 hours. The cubes contain L-theanine, a natural stress reliever, and methyl B12, which supports DNA and neurotransmitter functions in the body. They also come in three different flavors – pure drip, latte, and mocha.

gummies

Photo courtesy of tomkubikphoto.com

Go Cubes aren’t the first attempt at creating a healthier or more innovative play on coffee. But they are the first to make coffee something that’s bite-sized and super easy to eat on-the-go. Nootrobox boasts the fact that Go Cubes can literally go anywhere with you. There’s no need for a mug or thermos when you have a small pack of Go Cubes with the caffeine equivalent of two cups of joe. Your pockets can now carry your caffeine fix, and you can stay energized at work without constantly running to fill up your cup.

gummies

Photo courtesy of tomkubikphoto.com