The food gods have answered our prayers.

Chipotle will now be available for delivery, thanks to the Uber-like food service Postmates.  You may recognize the name because in March Postmates announced its delivery collaboration with Starbucks.

According to Mashable, you can order chipotle for delivery in 67 different cities through the Postmates app.  There’s no doubt that this program will be successful, because honestly what’s worse than waiting in a Chipotle line?  Business Insider reports that Chipotle expects to make over $500,000 worth off of deliveries in first quarter.

The downside? You’ll have to pay extra and, no, not just for the gauc.  According to Re/code,  what would normally be an $8 burrito could end up being about $20 due to delivery fees.  Twenty dollars is steep on a college budget but when you’re hungover, in your sweats and watching Netflix it’ll totally be worth it.

With the news of Starbucks, Girl Scout Cookies, and now Chipotle offering a delivery service we can only ask which chain will be next to capitalize on America’s laziness?

chipotle

Courtesy of Tumblr.com

Can’t wait for Chipotle any longer?  Check out these related articles.