It’s official. Friends is having a reunion show airing on February 21st. We know you’re all exploding of excitement. If you’ve ever wanted to take your favorite Friends character out on a Starbucks date, now is your chance, and this is probably what they’d order. But if you need to get your Friends fix until then, here’s some nostalgic eats to get you ready for this big event.

Turkey

friends

Sort of a hard task to accomplish, but Spoon’s McGill University chapter makes it easy in just one pot.

friends

Photo by Helena Lin

Cheesecake

friends

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

This cheesecake from Spoon’s UC Berkley chapter is definitely worth eating off the floor.

friends

Photo by Kavitha George

A Sandwich

friends

In order to avoid eating someone else’s, here’s a recipe to make The Ultimate Day-After-Thanksgiving Leftovers Sandwich.

friends

Photo by Ethan Cappello

Candy

friends

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

“Night Gar!” Find out what candy you should be eating here.

friends

Photo courtesy of hercampus.com

Pizza

friends

And anything Joey likes, we like. For every pizza recipe you probably haven’t tried but should, click here.

friends

Photo by Trissa Gurney

Cake

friends

Never be sorry about eating cake. Make a candy-filled cake that even Joey would approve of like this.

friends

Photo by Diamond Naga Siu

Nestle Toll House Cookies

friends

GIF courtesy of pinterest.com

Although the recipe didn’t actually come from Phoebe’s grandma, this is a classic “Oh Pheebs” moment. If you’re craving cookie dough now, here’s some cookie recipes that aren’t frozen in a bag, or make your own cookie dough cream cheese like this.

friends

Photo by Elena Besser

All of the food

friends

We know you are just so happy about this news, so literally eat anything you want. If you’re feeling adventurous, we’d recommend Rachel’s Meat Trifle.

friends

Photo by Kathleen Lee