Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War will be released May 6th. In anticipation, I started to wonder what an Avenger might munch on when he or she gets hungry after a showdown. We already know the Avengers have a penchant for shawarma, but what else would they like?

1. Steve Rogers (Captain America): Pigs in a Blanket

Avenger

Photo by Mira Nguyen

After spending so many years in ice, Steve Rogers would have to become acquainted to a lot of new food. The curious Captain will definitely sample Cronuts, Korean tacos, ramen burgers, and other trendy foods, but when craving a comforting snack, I imagine he would turn towards Star Shaped Pigs in a Blanket, a patriotic treat.

2. Tony Stark (Iron Man): Salad

Avenger

Photo by Sydney Toth

Tony Stark will have to stay slim and trim to fit into the Iron Man suit(s) and it’s entirely possible that Pepper Potts would regulate Tony’s diet, especially considering his history with the Arc Reactor. Tony might be on a strict healthy diet with salads such as a Kale and Quinoa Salad Bowl with a Curry Coconut Dressing, but Iron Man may be able to sneak some shawarma in once in a while.

3. Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow): Peanut Butter Bites

Avenger

Photo by Emma Noyes

Kicking butt and taking names requires a high-energy diet. However, being on the go all the time with Avenger missions wouldn’t compel Black Widow to repress her sweet tooth. She might pick an easy homemade nibble like No-Bake Peanut Butter Bites, which would not require a lot of time to make, but would leave Natasha fueled for the next big fight.

4. Clint Barton (Hawkeye): Brunch Food

Avenger

Photo by Jasmine Tang

On those occasional free weekends, Clint Barton might be able to spend time with his family or even other members of the Avengers. Hawkeye would be in charge of brunch. Imagine him flipping chocolate chip or banana pancakes onto plates with precision for the team. His filling Egg Muffins might be the highlight of the meal though.

5. Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier): Sushi

Avenger

Photo by Brittany Cutler

Poor Bucky might be as lost as Captain America when it comes to trendy food. He might turn towards reassuring food a bit more than Steve when faced with his returning memories and conflicting emotions. Intriguingly, the Winter Soldier might focus on carefully making California Rolls in order to distract and feed himself.

6. T’Challa (Black Panther): Dole Whip

Avenger

Photo by Kristine Mahan

Black Panther might be homesick for the food in Wakanda, but would soon be delighted to discover everything New York and the United States have to offer. I have a sneaking suspicion Tony Stark might introduce him to Disney’s Iconic Dole Whip during their alliance. It would definitely intrigue T’Challa with its sweet tropical flavor.

7. Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch): Pasta

Avenger

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

New to the group, Wanda Maximoff might telekinetically prepare family-sized meals for the Avengers as a way to get to know everyone. Since pasta is always an easy meal to prepare for large groups, the Scarlet Witch might add her own spin to it. She might whip up some Penne alla Vodka to unite the group over the dinner table.

Eat like your favorite Avenger(s) to prepare for the movie and fuel up for the next big battle! Which meal will you choose?