On the heels of a seemingly endless stream of recalls, outbreaks, and foodborne illnesses, popular grocery brand Wegmans has announced their recall of over 1,000 pounds of uninspected chicken. The Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) announced Tuesday that 1,125 pounds of chicken were being recalled.

wegmans

Photo courtesy of wikimedia.org

This is what you should be looking for:

• About 1-lb. vacuum-sealed packages containing “Wegmans Italian Flavored Chicken Breast Cutlet” with a use-by date of 1/24/2016.
  • Approximately 1-lb. vacuum-sealed packages containing “Wegmans Brown Sugar Barbecue Seasoned Chicken Breast Cutlet” with a use-by date of 1/15/2016.
  • 3-lb. vacuum-sealed packages containing “Wegmans Garlic & Fennel Whole Chicken Roaster” with a use-by date of 1/13/2016.
  • 1-lb. vacuum-sealed packages containing “Wokery Sherry Chicken 27482” with use-by date of 1/13/2016.

They were sold in Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Virginia and have “EST. or P-7567” in the USDA mark of inspection. Check your chicken, people — if you’ve got some of the uninspected chicken, return it to be risk-free or pitch that shit.