As many of the über-successful multi-billion dollar start-ups do, Uber is expanding its market. Earlier this year, Uber launched a new food delivery app and website UberEATS in Toronto. It has slowly been introduced into the US, reaching Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York in March, and many more major cities in the time since.

In honor of National Ice Cream Day, July 15th, from 11am to 3pm Uber will be delivering Magnum ice cream bars to Uber and UberEATS users in over 400 cities around the world – even in cities in which the ride-sharing service doesn’t operate. To check if you are in one of the lucky cities, check the VIP list here.

Uber

Photo courtesy of uber.newsroom.com

All you have to do to redeem your sweet treat is open the Uber app, set your location, and choose the ice cream option. If UberEATS is in your city, you can also order your ice cream through the UberEATS app or at UberEATS.com. Once you set your request, a driver will be on their way to deliver you a Magnum ice cream.

If you’re so inclined, Uber is encouraging lucky ice cream recipients to share their prize on social media using the hashtag #UberIceCream. In the past, Uber has done similar campaigns with puppy and kitten deliveries to office buildings, and ice cream is always a welcome back up when no baby animals are available.

Get your ice cream while supplies last!