With all of the critique on nasty, tasteless ballpark food, Turner Field has decided to take their menu to a whole new level. Earlier this year, The Braves release their newest creations to be added to the menu this season. Looks like baseball fanatics all over the nation will be traveling to Atlanta, Georgia to taste test the new menu items. I hope they are in a daring and adventurous mood.

Tater Tot Chop

Turner Field

Photo Courtesy of m.mlb.com

What happens when you combine everything from Waffle House into one savory cuisine? Well it looks a little something like this. The Tater Tot Chop is a mixture of hash browns, bacon, melted cheese, and jalapeños all smashed into a waffle maker. Who doesn’t love a good breakfast for dinner meal?? With the New Tater Tot Chop, you can have all of your breakfast favorites in one hand, while getting to watch baseball at sunset. What’s better than breakfast for dinner and a good baseball game?

Shrimp Roll

Turner Field

Photo courtesy of @bravesreddit on Twitter

I smell something really fishy coming from Turner Field.. A tasty blend of seafood and ballpark favorites definitely wont disappoint this year’s season ticket holders. As Maine meets The South, baseball lovers all over Atlanta get to try the tasty treats most commonly found on the water. The Shrimp Roll is a sandwich that contains shrimp, diced tomatoes, spinach, and a special sauce all on a buttery roll. I mean, who wouldn’t want fine dining while watching America’s greatest pastime?

Buffalo Chicken Waffles

Turner Field

Why eat breakfast and then lunch when you can just add them all together to make one flavorful dish?? The zesty spice of the buffalo chicken goes remarkably well with the sugary flavor of the waffle. It looks like the Roscoe’s Chicken N Waffles trend is making it’s way east.

TED: The Everything Dog

Turner Field

Photo courtesy of m.mlb.com

If you’re up to try something different, this enticing concoction of everything American is about as “ballpark” as it can get. It’s a combination of all your favorite baseball snacks: popcorn, nachos, and a chili cheese dog. If this isn’t a grand slam of a meal, than I don’t know what is.

The Top-N-Go

Turner Field

This is for all of you snacker’s out there. For those who may have eaten before, or have a nice dinner planned for after the game, this snack is perfect for you. It’s not your typical nachos with the nasty plastic cheese and stale tortilla chips. Instead, you can get a flavorful combination of Fritos or Doritos, along with chili and or cheese on top. How’s that for a ballpark snack?

Burgerizza

Turner Field

What could be better than a combination of the two best ballpark favorites?? The decadent cheesy flavor of the pizza goes perfectly with juicy, meaty flavor of a hamburger. It’s like a pizza, with double the meat and flavor. This Italian-American combo is gonna have baseball lovers drooling from the parking lot.

The Punisher

Turner Field

Photo courtesy of m.mlb.com

Everyone loves a good burger, but what makes it even better is when you make a burger out of rib meat. Mmmmm. You can probably hear my stomach growling from Turner Field. This decadent creation is a burger made of rib meat, topped with a tangy barbecue sauce made out of the one and only Monster Energy Drink. Who would’ve thought an energy drink could be made into a sauce?? Let’s not forget the juicy bacon that is on top. Looks like the Braves knocked this one out of the park.

So this season, bring your appetite to Turner Field and adventure through their New Ballpark Menu. They really hit a home run with this one