It used to be that if you went through a bad breakup, had a rough day or just generally were feeling down, you ended your day with a glass (or two) of wine to calm your nerves or a few scoops of your favorite ice cream to cheer you up. Luckily for us, we can now have both at the same time.

Photo Courtesy of Mercer's Dairy

Photo Courtesy of Mercer’s Dairy

If you’re an ice cream lover in need of a pick-me-up at the end of a long day, look no further because Mercer’s Dairy has got you covered with their unique wine ice cream. Mercer’s ice cream isn’t your typical frozen treat as it’s actually infused with wine, not just wine-flavored. With a 5% alcohol content, this ice cream packs a punch and can only be enjoyed by those of you over 21.

However, you won’t actually get drunk from eating this (no, not even if you eat the whole carton). There are currently eight enticing flavors, including Cherry Merlot, Chocolate Cabernet, Peach White Zinfandel, Port, Red Raspberry Chardonnay, Riesling, Spice and Strawberry Sparkling. Located in upstate New York, Mercer’s ships worldwide, allowing you to get your boozy ice cream fix overnight.

My recommendation? Whip out a carton of this stuff at your next party and share the love. I can guarantee that everyone will be mighty impressed with you.

Other articles you’ll enjoy: