Starbucks is becoming so much more than your average cup o’ joe. Starting on March 31, the king of coffee will be serving up smoothies to its eagerly awaiting religious following.

After whipping up thousands of trial smoothies in cities like St. Louis and San Jose, they’ve officially released their line of Evolution Fresh™ smoothies to select cities in partnership with Dannon.

starbucks

Photo courtesy of starbucks.com

The Seattle-based company selected the Northwest as their region of choice, so the lucky ones in Washington, Oregon, California, and Idaho will be the first to witness the smoothie debut. For almost $6 and 200 calories a pop, West Coast consumers can now grab their daily dose of fruits and veggies along with their morning coffee.

starbucks

Photo courtesy of starbucks.com

Starbucks is making a swift and bold entrance into the rapidly expanding health food market: not only do these creamy smoothies deliver 20% or more of your recommended daily fruit and vegetable intake combined, but they’re made with fresh ingredients with nothing that Mother Nature herself didn’t toss in there.

These vibrantly-flavored smoothies are born from the nutrient-infused marriage between Greek yogurt and cold-pressed juices, with flavors ranging from Strawberry to Sweet Greens and Mango Carrot. You even get the option to add fresh kale.

starbucks

Photo courtesy of starbucks.com

“It has been fun watching our customers get creative,” said Katie Wright, a product manager who has worked on the team developing and testing the smoothies in stores. “Just like their morning coffee beverages, people are creating their personal favorites… adding extra Greek yogurt, kale or a scoop of protein powder.”

starbucks

Photo courtesy of starbucks.com

From their new Frappucino flavors to additions to their grab-n-go sandwich collection, Starbucks hasn’t looked back since they dropped “coffee” from their logo in 2011. And no one is complaining, either.

Can’t get enough ‘Bux? Check out what they’ve been up to lately: