Starbucks is launching a brand-new drink this holiday season!

The Chestnut Praline Latte is joining the Gingerbread Latte and Peppermint Mocha in this year’s winter lineup. According to an official announcement, it’s “the first new holiday handcrafted beverage” to be released by Starbucks in five years.

So, what’s in it, exactly? This festive drink features chestnut praline syrup and is topped off with whipped cream and crunchy, spiced praline crumbs.

A company spokesperson described the Chestnut Praline Latte as “inspired by the time-honored holiday tradition of warm roasted chestnuts…with freshly steamed milk and flavors of caramelized chestnuts and spices.”

Starbucks decided to test-drive the drink last year in select stores (along with the Cherries Jubilee Mocha, which apparently didn’t make the cut), so–luckily for us–we know what it looks like:

Early morning #Starbucks! New Flavor: Chestnut Praline!!! Amazing!

A photo posted by Naomi Parfait (@naomiparfait) on

Those who managed to try it described it as tasting like graham crackers, candy and even Christmas in a cup.

A photo posted by @angeltarynxo3 on

If you’ve got a nut allergy, fear not–the Chestnut Praline Latte is apparently nut-free. And for those counting calories, a Grande Chestnut Praline Latte is 330 calories–50 fewer than our infamous friend, the #PSL.

The official nationwide launch date for the Chestnut Praline Latte is November 12.

What do you think? Is #CPL the next fever to sweep the nation?

A photo posted by Meet Rachel… (@roastedbeanz) on