It feels like zero week was just the other day… Oh wait, it pretty much was. The quarter system has the unimpressive ability to go from zero to a hundred reallllllll quick. With the fast pace of the curriculum, midterms seem to always sneak up out of nowhere. It’s like by the time I am finally able to figure out where my class is without having to consult my class planner a million times, I’m also expected to know an entire subject like the back of my hand. (How am I suppose to memorize an entire textbook if I don't even know where I’m going?!) This is why we want to bring you Studyhub.

The accelerated nature of this schedule results in the stress filled slump that is weeks 5 and 6. For me, this time often resembles long nights at the library where my only social contact is anxiety driven and tear filled phone calls to my mother.

But it doesn’t have to be like that. This year, Grubhub and Spoon University are partnering up to change the way you look at studying for midterms.  

A photo posted by larisa (@larisastudies) on

Take a study break on Tuesday, November 1st, and stop by the Bruin Reception Room in Ackerman between 6 and 10 p.m. for Studyhub. Instead of the dread that we usually associate with the hell that is midterms, Studyhub provides a chill study space for students to relax and have fun. So come de-stress and recharge with free food, free drinks, free professional massages (yeah, I said it, FREE MASSAGES), and lots of free swag. I guess it’s true; the best things in life are free.

Lost in Powell and can’t make it? Don’t stress. You can create your very own Studyhub from the comfort of your own study spot. Just visit Grubhub.com and order from one of the hundreds of restaurants around UCLA. Couriers will even deliver your order right to your door so that you can maximize your study time.

Now that you are equip with all of the knowledge for a successful study session: go and ace that midterm.

A photo posted by BeLinked (@belinkedapp) on