Ever wish sushi was sold on campus? Us too. Main Line Delivery is great and all, but there’s something about the convenience of walking to the dining hall to grab a quick dinner that can’t be beat. But when’s the last time you were able to grab a spicy tuna roll in The Pit?

Lucky for you, for one night only on Wednesday, April 27th, you’ll be able to do just that, because we’re bringing Sushi Land to Cafe Nova from 8-10pm. And it’s only going to cost you five dollars.

Sushi

gif courtesy of reactiongifs on giphy.com

So how do you buy a ticket you ask? RSVP to this Facebook Event that we’ve created to keep you updated. At an undisclosed time this afternoon (April 21) we’re going to be releasing a Venmo username. Send us five bucks along with your banner ID and your name, and then all you have to do is show up! But, you have to act fast because space is limited, and we only have 30 tickets available.

We’ll also be raffling off a $25 dollar Sushi Land gift certificate, for only $0.50 a ticket. You can buy your raffle tickets at the event.

If you’re STILL not sold, here’s some Sushi Land sushi to remind you what you’ll be missing:

Sushi

Photo by Sharon Sung