On Monday, November 9th from 5:30 pm-7:30 pm, Spoon UIUC will be hosting their first ever joint event with Her Campus Illinois at Orange Leaf, the popular frozen yogurt chain that’s known for its unique, ever-changing flavors of fro-yo and toppings. 

Orange Leaf

Photo by Alexa Winestock

Her Campus Illinois is a branch of the national online women’s publication that gives women, especially college students, advice on just about every topic imaginable (sorry, fellas, this doesn’t really apply to you). Spoon UIUC and Her Campus Illinois decided to team up for an ultimate taste test challenge.

This Monday night, Spoon UIUC and Her Campus Illinois members will be passing out free samples of fro-yo outside the Orange Leaf on Green Street. The catch? There isn’t one, we promise. If you feel confident in your tasting abilities, you can guess the flavor of the fro-yo you try and enter your name into a raffle to win an Orange Leaf gift card (*holllla*).

Orange Leaf

Photo by Alexa Winestock

Still not intrigued enough? To sweeten the deal even more, anyone who comes out to the event gets 20% off of their Orange Leaf order just by showing that they’re with Spoon. We know, we’re the tits. The easiest way to prove your Spoon-ship is to RSVP to our event page and check out our Facebook event. All that’s left to do is to gather a group of friends (or ride solo…we don’t judge) and start sharpening your senses now. See you at Orange Leaf.