Personally, I can think of fewer things that University students enjoy more than being whole heartedly involved in a vast smattering of extra curriculars, and, more generally, partying.

Luckily, for this highly esteemed community, we will soon combine our love for philanthropy and (inebriating) festivities into one event.

This Saturday, Pancakes for Parkinson’s is hosting a bar night at Coupe’s from 7-10 pm. Leading up to the event wristbands will be sold on the Lawn, and then that night at the door for $4. Along with general admittance, long-sleeve ($12) and short-sleeve ($9) P4P shirts will be available for purchase.

What is Pancakes for Parkinson’s?

Pancakes

Photo courtesy of p4patuva.com

For those that don’t already know, Pancakes for Parkinson’s is a philanthropic organization, officially partnered with the Michael J. Fox Foundation, that fundraises to combat Parkinson’s disease. P4P’s fall event is UVA’s largest fundraising event on Grounds and has raised over $346,000 over the past ten years for the Fox Foundation.

Each year, the fall event consists of free pancake breakfast on the South Lawn with topping tables from other food-oriented organizations on Grounds. This upcoming fall the event will take place Saturday October 15th 2016 during Homecoming weekend.

The Dirty Details

Pancakes

Photo by Avery Portland and Katherine Phillips

Coupe’s will be providing amazing drink specials on all the fan favorites during the event. So come, buy a wristband, and get Fuckitiy-F**k’ed Saturday night for a good cause.

… Or you can sit at home and have sweet, sweet dreams of FOMO.