Orange Is The New Black has taken the television world by storm. Many of us are guilty of binge-watching the show (and eating) every time a new season is released. A diner in Singapore, OverEasy, took love for OITNB to a whole new level when they completely transformed their restaurant and menu to make customers feel like the ladies of Litchfield Penitentiary.

Orange Is The New Black

Photo courtesy of @gazza_kazza on Instagram

From the “security check” when to you entered to a prison wall to take your mug shot at the infamous commissary station, the diner embodied Litchfield to a tee. The food might have looked like prison food, but reviews raved that it sure tasted a lot better than what you’d expect in prison.

Orange Is The New Black

Photo courtesy of @denise.kok on Instagram

Chef Bjorn Shen, the brains behind this operation, took some of the most memorable meals like Nutraloaf and Gruel and created dishes that looked just as unappealing as we would find in a cafeteria line, but that tasted way better. I bet Red wishes she could get her hands on some truffle oil for the packaged meals she’s forced to serve at Litchfield.

Orange Is The New Black

Photo courtesy of @thepotat0king on Instagram

The event was sold out and all over social media, with many Instagramming themselves in prison jumpsuits, eating off trays, and taking funny mug shot photos. However, it was met with criticism from OITNB author Piper Kerman, who thought this was actually degrading and mocking the real-life experiences of prisoners. As opposed to other pop culture-inspired pop-up eateries, this one might have hit too close to home.