If you haven't walked farther than the Schreiber Center this whole semester, you might not have noticed the newest restaurant on the block, Lyfe Kitchen. This month, Spoon LUC is partnering with Lyfe Kitchen to bring great deals to Ramblers. This includes Instagram contests, a student discount day, and even a free guacamole and chips with any purchase day

tacos, steak, pork, beef
Carla Rogner

To kick this off, we will be having a weekly Instagram contest with Lyfe Kitchen from October 12 to November 19. The winner each week will receive a $10 Lyfe gift card. Follow these 4 easy steps to enter:

1) Follow @lyfechicago and @spoon_loyolachicago on Instagram.

2) Instagram a picture of your most photogenic meal at Lyfe Kitchen.

3) Tag @lyfechicago and @spoon_loyolachicago so we can checkout your post.

4) Check your DMs every week to see if you won

#SpoonTip: The more pictures you post, the higher your chances of winning! Each post counts as one entry.

corn, pizza, chicken
Jordan Helms

It's tough to stay healthy in college with hectic schedules and many fast food options. At Lyfe Kitchen, all your meals are under 600 calories. There are a variety of food options including salads, flatbreads, and even pumpkin donuts. They believe that eating healthy can still taste good and satisfy your food cravings.

Keep checking our Instagram and Facebook page to find out more details about our upcoming 25% off discount day for Ramblers on Thursday October 27. In the words of Lyfe Kitchen, "feed your self."