Our at Spoon goal is to help students navigate what the hell is going on in their dorms, dining halls and tiny apartment kitchens. Every quarter, we print 3,000 copies of our print magazine and hand them out for free to students all around campus. We update our site daily with original content, and you can follow us on FacebookTwitter or Instagram.

We’ve recently launched an Indiegogo campaign to raise money to keep printing. Check it out and watch our video here.

What We Need

Here’s what we need the funds for:

• To continue covering our printing costs. We believe it’s important for students to have a physical product they can hold in their hands but printing is expensive, and we need all the help we can get.
  • To invest in camera equipment so that Spoon can keep producing beautiful, top-quality photos for the years to come.

Other Ways You Can Help

Some people just can’t contribute, but that doesn’t mean you can’t help:

• Ask folks to get the word out and make some noise about this campaign.
  • Remind them to use the Indiegogo share tools to spread the word on Facebook and Twitter.
  • Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. We’re everywhere!

And that’s all there is to it! Don’t forget to check out our campaign page. Thank you so much for your time and consideration!