What’s better than free pizza? Not even having to leave the comfort of your home, or pajamas, to receive a warm, mouthwatering piece of it. Your Fitbit might be disappointed in you, but your taste buds and bank account sure won’t be.

pizza

UberEATS will be delivering free slices of pizza to Loyola University Chicago students on the Lake Shore campus Thursday, September 8th from 6 to 9 pm. All students need to do is download the UberEATS app and select “free slice” in the Instant Delivery section of the app.

As long as you enter an address within the set radius, you qualify for the free slice. The boundaries extend North to South from Pratt Boulevard to Glenlake Avenue, and West to East from Lakewood Avenue to Lake Michigan.

pizza

Photo by Yvette Dybas

Limited one per person, you will receive a personal serving of cheese pizza from Rosati’s Pizzeria, Frankie’s Scaloppine, Jet’s Pizza, Delicious Italian Pizzeria Calzone, Sarpino’s Pizzeria or The Warehouse Pizzeria. You might also score some UberEATS promo codes and freebies.

pizza

Photo by Carla Rogner

According to UberEATS, the app is getting in touch with over a hundred Chicago favorite restaurants to satisfy all your cravings. That’s right, UberEATS is changing the game. It’s not just a pizza and Asain take-out delivery scene anymore. UberEATS is including an “Instant Delivery” menu of restaurants nearby, so you can have your food in ten minutes or less when you’re in a rush or get a bad case of the munchies. The average order typically takes around 35 minutes, according to UberEATs, depending where you order from.

So as you LUC students wrap up the second week of classes, let UberEATS help you push through your last night of homework. You’ll be spared… until Sunday night comes around!

pizza