When it comes to dining at Chipotle, we’re always on the lookout for new ways to save (you know, so we can go more often.) Thanks to Chipotle’s new promotion, you can get your favorite dish for free.

All you have to do is try their organic tofu Sofritas.

The new menu option, which debuted in February of last year, is made with organic tofu that’s shredded and braised with chipotle chilis, roasted poblanos and spices, according to the Chipotle website.

The Sofritas has gotten some great reviews all over the country (here and here), yet it seems most people have been hesitant to ditch their tried-and-true orders. Esquire notes that Sofritas haven’t been pulling in as much dough as the rest of the fillings, making up only about 3.5 percent of entrée sales last July. So Chipotle made a promotion to convince everyone to c’mon, just try it. 

Here’s how it works: On Jan. 26, buy any item with Sofritas and save your receipt. Bring it back anytime Jan. 27 – Feb. 28, and voila! You get a free burrito, bowl, set of tacos, or salad.

Resolutioners, here’s your chance to try something new. You might even end up being a Sofritas convert. Either way, a free burrito is a free burrito. (Just don’t be this guy.)