Happy National Coffee Day! On this joyous occasion we celebrate our nation’s addiction to the ultimate caffeinated beverage. Whether you take yours sweetened, with skim or half and half or just plain black, drinking coffee is a daily habit in most college students’ day. If you haven’t been a coffee drinker thus far, might as well start now.

Since nothing beats getting a free anything, here is a rundown of where you can get deals and freebies today:

Biggby Coffee

2dc22116-1
Print and bring in this coupon for a buy one get one free deal on…well..you can just read it.

Elixir Vitae: $2 mochas all day

Tim Hortons: $1 medium dark roast coffee all day

McDonald’s: Free small coffee during breakfast hours

Starbucks: Free Shipping on Orders of $30+ for online orders thru 9/29. Get 20% off any packaged coffee or merchandise in-store for My Starbucks Rewards Members. To be honest, Starbucks, I expected more from you. Not a single deal on one of the thousands of coffee by the cup options?

Dunkin’ Donuts: Ok, so we don’t exactly have a Dunkin’ nearby in Ann Arbor. But, I love Dunkin’ and am sad I can’t celebrate with one of their hazelnut iced coffees today. If you’re blessed with a car and can get to the one location in Ypsi, you can get yourself a FREE 12 oz dark roast coffee.

Glassbox Coffee: Mention this article and they’ll let you sample some fancy coffee.

If you hear of any other deals going on, definitely let us know and we will update the article.

Also, if you haven’t downloaded the Hooked App yet, do so because they will be having their own exclusive promotions in celebration of this holiday at places like Elixir Vitae, Comet Coffee, Espresso Royale and more!

Need more caffeine? Check these out:

5 Ways Coffee Changed The World
How To Order Coffee

air max 1