Our mission here at Spoon University is to help college students eat intelligently, but it is also to inform you guys of the best ways eat, drink and party (woohoo #college). So when we heard about Food Network Magazine’s upcoming music and food festival, Food Network in Concert, we had to jump on board immediately.

This event is basically a massive music and food festival on steroids where you can eat with Food Network stars and listen to John Mayer, Phillip Phillips (and many more) sing live to you. The concert is on September 20, and we’ve partnered up with Food Network Magazine to give you a sneak peek of what’s going on, and the chance to win some tickets to what will be one of the most legendary concerts of all time.

We’ll be going to Chicago in September to cover the festival (it’s gonna be epic), and we think you all should join us. To kick off this partnership, we sat down with Food Network Magazine’s Editor in Chief, Maile Carpenter, and Associate Publisher, Peggy Mansfield to give you guys the scoop. Let the countdown begin!

BUY TICKETS HERE, AND USE FNICCOLLEGE10 FOR A 10% OFF DISCOUNT.